Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

:hothot: :spels: :hothot: :spels: :hothot: ....iiiooooooweeeee, dat house on fie-yoh!! A-T my brudda, those aren't reworked, they gots extree chromosomes :amazon: :growing: -- serious shrubbery happening here, some of your very best IMO- :d5:........ BT "2.0" looks a great deal like mama HBSS right down to the bones,... awesome!
Mmmmm, what an enticing cross that BT x GWK....that girl is built too! She's all over the place but not too tall,...Love the top view,... can you imagine if you did some major LST on her? :vibe:- hell, both of them!

:drool: More Skyro's makin' me drool,.....:greenthumb:fuzzy white with resins already too, just like last time! This is gonna be phat finish my man, I can't wait to see them at harvest! :slap: ....... @Magic line that ass up next to his! You're crushing it mate- :slap:

IG poster had a skyrone stomper tested at 26.6% so I’d say it’s a treat. Super strong a bunch of strains tested over 20%. @mephisto i was given a list of a few strains tested and very impressive. All on IG

I am wanting more to be honest. That cross is on the top of my list in strains and growability. Ms train is letting me grow a few more plants but only the dirt I have on hand... maybe 4 more if I'm lucky. I have to choose wisely

I am wanting more to be honest. That cross is on the top of my list in strains and growability. Ms train is letting me grow a few more plants but only the dirt I have on hand... maybe 4 more if I'm lucky. I have to choose wisely
Well that’s not a problem. Reuse the dirt and then we r good. Or get a divorce lmao. Seriously though

Well the @Magic strains plants are all framed up and getting ready to pack on some weight...

Here's the reworked bubba trouble
View attachment 898165

And the Bubba Trouble x GWK is looking fantastic as well. I have 2 of them going
View attachment 898166 View attachment 898167 View attachment 898168
you always have some of the best looking plants around brotha and thats no bullshit! i love how you get them to grow straight up vertically without a bow in the branches...:d5: i wish i could get mine like that so i could pack a couple more in my tent lol
i haven't ran any magic strains but this Bubba Trouble now has my attention:headbang: cant wait to see how she flowers out:pass:
:yeah:what a difference 2 weeks makes with those lovely ladies
Great work on the genetics Magic:greenthumb::slap:
Well that’s not a problem. Reuse the dirt and then we r good. Or get a divorce lmao. Seriously though
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

T
you always have some of the best looking plants around brotha and thats no bullshit! i love how you get them to grow straight up vertically without a bow in the branches...:d5: i wish i could get mine like that so i could pack a couple more in my tent lol
i haven't ran any magic strains but this Bubba Trouble now has my attention:headbang: cant wait to see how she flowers out:pass:
Great work on the genetics Magic:greenthumb::slap:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The original bubba trouble was an excellent run... 2.0 can only be better. And yeah you need to keep an eye out for magic strains. They are a treat

Hey AT, pop22 is just cutting out the core of the stem and replanting in the same hole. You can use those pots a bit longer.

Back