Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

:wiz: :woody: :wiz: :bravo:.... dude, you kill me--repeatedly! :rofl: ....oh man, did that OD bust out beautifully :drool: I want to beat the colas in my face and pack my snot-ports with orange-fuel stanky bits! :rofl: ..... Put'm all together =
tumblr_m48agp1lFD1qa384zo1_500.gif
---ditto that for SN making 87g's of depleted U nuggetry -- :eek1: GTFO!! ....and yes, you have fabricated another butt-plug bouquet just like Skelly's! :nono: :crying:... I still wanna sniff,....

:smoking:your topping my grows as of recent brotha.
been in a funk along with dialing in new grow systems makes it hard to put out stellar plants all the time ya know? things are on the rebound in my tent tho so i have faith that all will be back to normal soon enough. :headbang:
winter is always a shitty time for me to grow also:cuss:
i got 3 different phenos of the SN 1 is purple:kiss:
View attachment 887328 View attachment 887329

Dan a purple strawberry nuggets ? That's awesome. Mine had very pinkish red huges

Here's just a quick shot of the 2 pheno of Skyrone Stomper I have in the flowering tent... absolutely love this strain of you guys come across these beans .. snag em up and soak em down... they are a real treat. Super dense and resinous nugs and very fast from start to finish with a great end weight..

Skyrone Stomper.

20180411_021836.jpg

Here's a few of what's coming...

@Magic

Reworked Bubba Trouble..

20180414_134935.jpg

And 2 Bubba Trouble x Grape Walker Kush

20180414_134912.jpg
20180414_134841.jpg

Also in flowering the 2 pheno of skyrone stomper.... @gbd keep an eye on these 2.. both look proper. The shorter goal is the same as last time and smells like sweet tarts or sour staws...

20180414_135005.jpg
20180414_135042.jpg

Here's just a quick shot of the 2 pheno of Skyrone Stomper I have in the flowering tent... absolutely love this strain of you guys come across these beans .. snag em up and soak em down... they are a real treat. Super dense and resinous nugs and very fast from start to finish with a great end weight..

Skyrone Stomper.

View attachment 890518
IG poster had a skyrone stomper tested at 26.6% so I’d say it’s a treat. Super strong a bunch of strains tested over 20%. @mephisto i was given a list of a few strains tested and very impressive. All on IG

Back