Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

Have you lost you sense of smell? I have mine, but my wife tells me I never smell other people smoking weed.
Nope lost my sense of delicate smells years ago.. between being a crazy young man and sniffing a few lines to the military and gunpowder singing the nostrils just all smells like weed.... I can tell it's all different just cannot pick out the exact unique smells.

@Waira Ms.Train says hello...

And here's what she smells.

Forgotten Cookies : piney with lemon undertones...

Strawberry Nuggets : sweet berries and an all spice undertone.. like spicey.. the stuff you put in pumpkin pie...

She couldn't call strawberry but definitely sweet berries. Not the usual blueberry... I didn't tell her names of strains till afterwards..

Forum Stomper: dark chocolate with earthy dirt like undertones

Orange Diesel : citrus lime / orange zest

@Waira Ms.Train says hello...

And here's what she smells.

Forgotten Cookies : piney with lemon undertones...

Strawberry Nuggets : sweet berries and an all spice undertone.. like spicey.. the stuff you put in pumpkin pie...

She couldn't call strawberry but definitely sweet berries. Not the usual blueberry... I didn't tell her names of strains till afterwards..

Forum Stomper: dark chocolate with earthy dirt like undertones

Orange Diesel : citrus lime / orange zest
Very cool to have an unbiased nose go over them. Her descriptions sound great. :thumbsup: Seems Strawberry Nuggets is very consistent with the berry aroma. Great growing as always :d5:

:smoker1: I think I know what colors she likes best!.... We're of like minds there, UV purples, electric blues,.. bright yellows mixed in makes the totally pop too! There are some great Salvia's that carry super nice purple/blues, but you may need to go to a real nursery to find them,.... if you like vines, and trippy flowers, check around for Dutchmans' pipe (Aritstolochia)--
751ea2aba0309fc28771272a7312089f.500
778fab6d56b8661b1d28f4564eb9f9ea.jpg
.....lots of other cool variations,.. google some images!....
Oh, go by and visit Hecno's yard and bring your lady, I posted some lovely orchids there! LINK
.... Hecno is a wizard at self-sufficiency gardening,... got scored himself some COB's, made a little room (guarded by a native scrub python!-- only in Aussieland :biggrin:), and is growing some beauties!

:drool: Oh man, you have a killer spread of aroma's on this grow my friend! Thank your gal for helping torture us,...:haha:... that seals it, SN and OD are must gets! Strawberry aromatics are elusive sometimes,... I hear they are very fragile too, let a jar or bag get too warm, too long and the aroma just dies off,.... Last I had was a cross Strawberry Fields [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], which had nice true aromas, plus florals...*slobber* worth a grow someday, and more potent than Strawberry Cough,....

A HUGE thank you to @mephisto :pass: for allowing me to take part in this test grow.... the genetics do the talking and it's a wonderful new lineup:worship:

Everyone who followed me along on this it was much appreciated :cheers:

Here's a quick look at what we got out of them...

Fugue State

20180322_151423.jpg

Forum Stomper

20180324_113826.jpg

Strawberry Nuggets

20180324_113245.jpg

Forgotten Cookies

20180326_115601.jpg

Orange Diesel

20180403_144154.jpg

Last edited:
Have you been able to sample it yet? Impressions of flavor, taste, effect? Inquiring minds want to know...:biggrin:

Back