Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

Having issues with BT x Bubba Chem germ...

All the rest are up. We have 1 Bubba Trouble and 2 BT x Grape Walker kush
I have an issue with some reg photo seeds of one strain all the others were up within 3 days. Critical haze widow from mns.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

:pimp::pimp::pimp: :drool: daaAAAaaamn! What a fat-nugg' machine she is, and snow-blind with resins! :d5: One of the better you've had I'd say,...... I hear her aroma is very unique,.. you know--- :rofl: where's the Lady when I need her!!
How's the OD? :spels: show that sexy bitch!

:eyebrows:-- extended play with the Magic...?

I'l Get y u OD shots in the A.M my friend no problemo....

Yeah she did very well in the GBD and Mephisto really delivered with genetics as far as perfect nugs covered in trichs but that' been a meph head thing from the beginning..

And yes you are correct. I was scheduling the shut down when I got a "Magical P.M" ...... I mean how do ya say no to that.. so the lady and I chatted it out and were gonna make some Magic then close the curtains.

@Waira here ya go... orange diesel.... she won' be winning me photogenic but should turn out as a fair plant in the end...

20180331_104742.jpg
20180331_104943.jpg
20180331_105322.jpg

:woody: :condom:oooo she filled in just fiiiine,...!! .... this OD looks denser than SODK, but does have her general appearance in the buds, something about the leaf density, posture,... trimming looks like it'll be a snap, just mow-and-go! ....... how she stankin'? :eyebrows: I so hope it's the real deal orange peel in fuel soup as advertised :drool:... I just want to bury my face in that bouquet!! did you ask your Lady to nose-over the Forgotten girl too? :rofl:

Back