Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

We now have @Magic strains seeds in the ground.
My original testing of Bubba Trouble turned out amazing on so many levels. She was also wonderful for some lst for motlre evenly spaced colas.... we are now waiting on 4 to pop..

New Bubba Trouble x 1

Bubba Trouble x Bubba Chem x 1

Bubba Trouble x Grape Walker Kush x 2
Omg those crosses sound amazing!!! I only saw the bubba trouble listed on their site. Those perks/testers?

nice so the fugue state is quick eh? good to know. thanks mang! nice stuff,so you diggin that gbd soil eh? its nice! might wanna try premaking a heavy top dressing for flower and mellow N then you can use less bottled feeds and more water only. with mammoth or whatever. just an option. nice plant cant wai till mine busta move on flowering more.

Definitely went fast on the fugue state. She looked young but trichs were ambered up just like I prefer so she ended up getting the chop first....

Thanks for the tips and he'l yes I am digging sir @gbd mix these plants all finish so healthy and quick and swell nicely as well.. I'll post a few pick of what' left in a min...

Omg those crosses sound amazing!!! I only saw the bubba trouble listed on their site. Those perks/testers?

A few of them are testers. I' sure @Magic can give more insight but keep an eye on his website for future drops. I would get all you can they are quality meds no doubt. Once his gear catches on it'l go quick.

@gbd mix killing it in the end. 2 testers left @Eyes on Fire

Forgotten Cookies... look at the swell in the top buds. Super dense and HEAVY. She is all cloudy on Trichs and about to fall in a few days time.

20180325_224646.jpg

Forgotten cookies on left orange diesel on right and 2 of my new top strains up in front the ..... Skyrone Stompers :headbang::headbang::headbang:

20180325_224614.jpg
20180325_224555.jpg

Orange Diesel is finally coming on. I trimmed some of those fans to let light penetrate. She will def be the last to fall she still has some clear trichs
20180325_224717.jpg

Fantastic! Do you have to do any type of flush or just chop when you feel ready?

Damn I'm sorry bro I just saw this... not really any kind of flush to say. I use the organic Herculean Harvest no foul taste wit it in flowering but after the buds swell and I trim leaves for light penetration (About 1 to 1.5 weeks before I think they'l be ready) I give just water or maybe 1 more big root zone burst of SLF 100 and RECHARGE

Looking great AT the strawberry nuggets strain looks delicious and chunky qould make for a great sog

You are right my friend. If they are fairly stable I would not hesitate to pack as many as possible in a tent and let it ride. The haul would be good. I' expecting a very nice return of nuggets from this lol 14 in plant lol

These buds are among the most dense heavy nugs I've grown...

Back