Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

Lol it' not a problem my friend. Here' how I get the best results from the mix

5 gallon pots

Roots organic soil

Bottom 2.5 gallons gets 5 TBS of the mix and 1 heaping hand ull of worm castings

Top 2.5 roots soil and 1 heaping hand ull
Of worm castings

Start seed

Bubbled tap (key to rid of chlorine) only with recharge and slf 100 once weekly as you described.

I also recommend nectar for the gods herculean harvest when flowering begins. I feed it every feed at 5 or 6 ml/L during flower except on recharge and SLF day

Thanks for being a humble dude!:d5:
Those results are better than great! Only follow up question is-no cal mag sup with the leds at all until flower when you use the nftg hh? Your def not getting deficiency...I looked into nftg hh it appears to mainly be ca and k-a kind of organic bloom booster? So def extra ca there, but you use bubbled tap no epsom salt?!
Edit: oh, and on recharge/enzyme days, do you fully saturate the root zone with those products, or just the normal amount of daily water?

Last edited:
I have a cal mag sup but didnt use it but like 2 times last rpund so it' an if you feel better using it go for it but def not a have to....

Yes bubbled tap water no salts .....

And on recharge day they get the normal 1 to 1.5 liters

Well when the shop reopens I'm going to hopefully get stocked up on more mix and give it another try with an enzyme product and the more knowledge I have gained from the last two grows, and helpful people like yourself. I was using aged tap on the grow that went south-i am thinking I need to research my municipal waster supply more and see if I want a kdf185 or an ro filter.(at which point, I know I'll need more cal and mag)I already have a lot of the products still like the ewc, go cal mag, silica product I use as an organic ph up,and earth juice catalyst that I use as an organic ph down, recharge is always on deck these days it's helped save my plants I think more than a few times

Hey @D3ltå9Hævy , I believe you can get the GBD SS mix by contacting <Daz@mephistogenetics.com> . You don't need to go through the store (which is currently closed to US orders).

Oh , BTW, subbed to watch you do some justice to those Magic Beans BT. Got some headed my way also.

We now have @Magic strains seeds in the ground.
My original testing of Bubba Trouble turned out amazing on so many levels. She was also wonderful for some lst for more evenly spaced colas.... and fat too.... we are now waiting on 4 to pop..

New Bubba Trouble x 1

Bubba Trouble x Bubba Chem x 1

Bubba Trouble x Grape Walker Kush x 2

Last edited:
nice so the fugue state is quick eh? good to know. thanks mang! nice stuff,so you diggin that gbd soil eh? its nice! might wanna try premaking a heavy top dressing for flower and mellow N then you can use less bottled feeds and more water only. with mammoth or whatever. just an option. nice plant cant wai till mine busta move on flowering more.

Back