Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

Strawberry Nuggets is a beauty... super dense and easy trimming. Can' wait to sample this girl.

20180324_113018.jpg
20180324_113245.jpg
20180324_113345.jpg

So just a recap. Looks like the GBD mix crushed it. I would like to pick your brain. My first gbd crop looked like crap by week5. Lockouts related to ph, or nutes weren't getting cycled properly-I'm not even sure which anymore. So- the products you used besides the ss mix are recharge @2x strength, and slf100 enzymes? Is that correct? And I'm assuming some kind of an organic cal mag?Then your water is bubbled tap. No ewc/compost teas? Did you do anything special to inniculate the soil?/prep pot?/reammend pot with topdressed mix?Do you start your pots soaking or out of the bag moist? Sorry for the load of questions and I'm sure more will spring into my head soon! But I'd love to grow just half of that beauty organically, and after my 1 attempt failed( didn't fail-just flushed and switched to nutes) I need to get my confidence back up by learning. I'd love to give it another go but I need to get my shit in order first.

Last edited:
Back