Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

Anything crossed with Walter will be a potent smoke... I can' wait..

For those just getting here here' what we have for my last run

New Artisanal strains:
Fugue State (Amnesia x Walter white)
Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)
Orange Diesel (odv3 x sodk)
Forum Stomper (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

New Limited Edition strain:
Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)

All up but orange diesel...

Well you have everything going that I want to try out. I just don't like the sound of Last Run, but hope it's for a move or just a short break then you'll be up going again.

:cheers: @Arsenal -- well, something that did pop into my head, though I'm just speculating,... a surge of herd activity that might have been slow previously for whatever reason, just may cycle up P and others into available forms rapidly, and the plant kinda goes nuts sucking them up! :crisps:..... organics can burn, regardless of form, too much at once is too much at once if it's in uptake available forms! It's just that with organics, there's usually some breakdown/conversion delay... I half think this is what happened with my KS and Biotabs grows, and the mid-season appearance of tip burning,.... Enzymes are good stuff too, though maybe in part why my soils/tabs burned hard and fast at that point before petering out.... @D3ltå9Hævy -- enzymes are biomolecules that help break down and convert organic stuffs into other forms that either the plant can use directly or into things the soil herd can further convert to the plants benefit,.. this includes tough materials like cellulose, starches/sugars, certain proteins and the like,... dead roots, byproducts from other bio-activities,... clears out debris basically in a way, keeps soil healthier,...:greenthumb:

>> Trip :smoking:...sounds like a trial run to me! ..... new 'Phisto tester strains-:clapper: ..positively disgusting,...:rofl:
Just ordered some Earth Juice Microblast and will incorporate it into this grow, thanks brother.

Yeah, forgot to ask about that, what's up :pass:?

There' A lot of things going on in life right now. I'e Been super busy and it' difficult to keep up. I' doing my all to stay engaged this run. I want to go out with a bang and have an I ineractive journal like I used to before I was just a washed up old grower like @Waira :pighug: lol jk that' my main dude...

But FR it' nothing bad... I def have a stash worthy of a king and just don' need anymore for a long time. And if I do I probably can' smoke it because of new job restictions and duties. . .... but it' all good I'll still be around and stopping in on folks to see how things are

Alright the skyrone stomper weight is in and I couldn' be more excited...

Skyrone Stomper = 126g dried nugs.....

:shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty:

This is amazing. I never expected to have hauls like that with the organics but it' absolutely awesome.

The SS strain produces some super tight and very dense and resonous n ugs. It along with hmmmm..... every other mephisto strain is a must grow.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Alright ladies and gents... Orang Diesel is UP.... so it looks like today is official day 1 for all of the mephisto 2018 testers... these beans went from package to sprouts in 2.5 days... very vigorous for sprouts. So happy birthday Fugue State, Forgotten Cookies, Forum Stomper, Strawberry Nuggets, and Orange Diesel...

tenor.gif

source.gif

It' time to get this party started.

Back