Indoor A-Train's first Magic trick. ... "Big League Chew" and "Black Diesel"

Thank you atrain for your time and space I really hope you enjoy those two plants and any future strain your willing to document.

Roark it's doing good so far, much more test to go tho:pass:

Looking great A-TRAIN can't wait to see how well these do in the autopots

Ok folks ..... I've went over it a million times so I don't feel like saying it again lol... I let my grow go to shit due to family problems so I'm starting over. I promised @Magic testing his strains I would totally kill it and hey I guess I did that lol.... but for real though. I'm back and just dropped the BLC and Black diesel and I'm gonna rock it this round. Looks like in pro mix and 5 gal smart pots and hand watering.

Thanks @Magic I'll give em all I got for ya bud.

Ok since we're in autopots I'll journal that as well. It's my first coco run. The pots were watered and coco precharged with 1.5 liters water each and it was mixed with 1ml/L voodoo juice, piranha, and cal-mag i then planted germinated seed directly into that l. I gave .25L each plant direct at the base yesterday and the next will be the same mix tom. After that I'll go with some base nutes mixed in @.5ml/L
Hello I was just reading this post, this week will b my first grow ever I have a 4x8 tent, and I'm growing g in coco, but I'm doing general hydroponics nutes, what should I add in coco,
I have a block of it, just pH my tap water ???? Or add nutes to water that I will break block down with

marywanther

I'm horrible with coco that's whay my first one was a bust... my good friend @Bromeo is very good with it and he runs the coco section and if you're going to journal that would be a great place to start your journey. I'm sure he would be more than heppy to assist

:doh: looks like I missed the coco saga! Sucky to hear it kinda wiped out, but coco is a demanding Mistress, and not forgiving on certain things,.. I'm a little butt-clenchy to try it myself, when I can- :rofl: Bromeo kills me, that f*cker makes it all look so easy! coco, DWC,... :greenthumb: Well then, back to the tried-and-true formula for now, ay? :biggrin: I look forward to you blowing these Magic beauties through the tent roof! :woohoo1: :d5:

Yes sir. I'm running my pro mix and putting my feed schedule back into play. I'm just thankful @Magic has allowed me to test his strains for him. I got a whole new round of magic strains going in after this round as well. I'm gonna do my best to get him an AFN BOM win over the next 2 grows.

I really like what I saw from the BLC before I let things go south. She will Def be tied up and trained ;)

Cocos easy y'all. It just takes some steps in the beginning that are a little different. I'm not a good grower so if I can grow in coco anyone can.

:nono: Whaaaa??! oh oh no, you can't grow fungus between your toes, this whole last nearly a year it's aaalll been sheer dumb deaf and blind luck!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: :growing::vibe::growing: :rofl::finger::rofl: -- dude, I aspire to what you and A-T can do with autos! :bow: :spels:... all smart-assery aside, I know there's a leaning curve to grind through, and maybe the Autopots magnified this some? -being an entirely different set-up vs pots/hand watering, set-it-and-forget-it still needs familiarity and fine tuning!

>> A-Train, I agree! :smoking: Magic is cookin' up the goods... proof is in the tussle over the jars between spouses from what I'm seeing! :crying:

Back