Dutch Passion A-train's Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate x2

I am truly amazed at those dry weights !!! Well done you have truly set the bar high. I hope I can get similar results from a fv and 2f2v I am experimenting with atm....wishful thinkING lol

Also have you any pointers on your drying technique ?

Not really pointers I just feel it's the easiest way ..... I hate trimming so If I can only have to do it once this is a plus... just take her down straight from plant to trimmed nug... it impossible to do but try and keep the nugs as uniform as possible... place them in paper bags enough to line the bottom if the bag roll the top down and hang them up..... I let them hang for 1 day per every 10 percent humidity then add 1 day... example. 50% rh let hang 6 days... Go in once daily and toss em around in the bag a bit and your done .....

I actually use the paper bag method but don't actually hang them. I place them in a large open box with good air circulation around the bags but keep the buds well wrapped.

Amazing work train, your right btw, this place is full of really nice and awesome people.. This will remain our little secret @A-Train

I told you it's nice man..... and yeah you know the deal just don't let anyone with baggage know ..... they would get the boot pretty swiftly though.... you won't come across to many piss in matches here brother

Back