Indoor A-Train and Amare ..... Solar Eclipse 250 / 450 UVB Perpetual Autoflower Grow

Update... :( the triangle dragons put off 2 males.... they are chopped now...

But hey... i now have 2 @mephisto Creme del la Chem.... awaiting there arival to take the male dragons spot...

Also we have somethimg im super excited about.. GGG4 is up and ready

GGG4 = Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Grape Crinkle
:woody::woody::woody::woody::woody:

20170617_180045.jpg

Last edited:
@Waira BS is exactly what you said it would be and i truly appreciate her. :toke:

The DD is def a sweet berry and VERY distinct smell she comes down tom....

I agree with the GOG she will fall soon. I got 2 fucking males with the triangke dragons... the new Mephisto testers im really wanting in. I have the GGG4 in and up the creme de la chem is in the shot glass to take the triangle males. I need 1 more spot so the GOG will suit that.....

The lemon skunk is well above the breeder spec. Shes at 21 inches with lots of tops .... far from the 16 inch single bud they describe.... thats a great thing

:smoking:great to hear, I'll pass it on to Stone as well!
.... yeeshhh, berries and a unique spicy(?) something in there,... the buzz is terrific too... I mentioned before, but the purple hash you'll get from her is a trip! Ahve you scoped the trich's closely, and seen how the pigments are distributed? Interesting! :thumbsup:
.... :doh: damn men-folk! Showing up at an all-girls party,...:pimp:... Me too!-- my FBv2 is a male, and full auto, a trend I've seen before with early gen' semi's,... the MoB-Jack-Stones (now BlueStones) I tested for him did the same thing.. females were fast photo's, males were full auto's... :shrug:
... How's the aroma on GGOG? OG aromatics tend to dominate in crosses from what I've smelled and heard,...
... :woohoo: 'Phisto testers launched! :d5: Chem'D is fantastic by all reports,.. so the special selection must be really something! And the GGG4, that cross is very exciting! Trichome production should be insane, as both these strains are famous for it,....

The GOG as well as tangie both have the highly citrus aroma.... the secondary smells GOG leans toward pine while the tangie has sweeter notes in it....

The Creme de la Chem is in a pot and im pretty excited about her. First chem anything i have ran.... ill be making room for yeti OG very soon

Little update today. The DD is in jars and the flowering tent looks a little different.

20170624_155142.jpg

The Blk Lemon Skunk is looking nice. Hooefulky the flowers swell nice if so shell be a solid yielder.

20170624_155205.jpg

Fast buds green crack

20170624_155242.jpg

Fast buds tangie.... not long left on her

20170624_155347.jpg

Short stuff Gorilla OG bout to come down as well

20170624_155312.jpg

Now we have the veg tent.

Blk norther lights flowering now but small :(

20170624_160202.jpg

Fast buds stardawg. Hopefully this one does more growing or ill have 2 small plants

20170624_160221.jpg

Then the mephisto testers.

GGG4
20170624_160136.jpg

And 2 Creme de la Chem

20170624_160116.jpg

Hey @A-Train the Northern Lights is in the middle of being harvested and thought you would really enjoy a pic of the biggest cola along with some colas chilling with a can of coke haha. The big girl Im holding in the pic was 101g. O and that Dark Devil is drool worthy cant wait to see how she turns out all cured.

20170626_004052-jpg.771196

20170626_004400-jpg.771201

Back