Indoor A-Train and Amare ..... Solar Eclipse 250 / 450 UVB Perpetual Autoflower Grow

They will all be going through i promise.

They sound amazing and would love to run em but I need to burn through some more of my beans before I go buy anything else new lol. I may run into a dilemma with my next 2 planned autos because they tend to be pretty big girls and my cabinet is only 18" x 32" x 70". Doing Dutch Passion White Widow and Glueberry OG. Then I have 9 more autos after that left and 2 photo freebie seeds. I also just had my buddy give me 10 Gorilla Glue seeds so I have about 2 years of growing left haha.

Update

Flower tent under Amare SE450UVB

20170615_172807.jpg
20170615_172757.jpg

@Sweet Seeds dark devil

20170615_171608.jpg
20170615_171619.jpg

@FastBuds Tangie

20170615_171740.jpg

Short Stuff Gorilla OG

20170615_171651.jpg
20170615_171704.jpg

Blk. Lemon Skunk

20170615_171359.jpg

That is some beautiful plants A-train. :pass::headbang: We salute you around my household your name is spoken with the highest regard.:baby:This is my grandson he wanted to do a dance for you.

@ThinkBig here is an example......
Zoom in to the tops of that tangie... looks like hammered dog shit....

giphy.gif

But shes late so i dont change. Just put her on straight water and some bennies and let it ride. Still good buds and lots of em ...

Last edited:
:drool: :spels::spels::spels: ... :woody: love the tent shots my friend! Phat chicks wall-to-wall- :hump:-triple decker chubby going here!...................... *(Oh, how did the BlackStone turn out? medically delicious?! :rofl:)....

.... specimen grade DD there A-T', so gorgeous! Is your wife in love with her too? :rofl: The aroma should be distinct, nothing smells like the Red Family! Your friends will be gob-smacked when they see the buds,... unreal!
.... :confused1: hammered dog turds? :funny: You mean like mooshed aggregate nugg's stacked on top of each other? ... Ok, even you should be able to say if the orangey aromatics are there,...!
... :vibe: f'ing hash bat City man, that GGOG is awesome! very nice bud swell went down with her,... I surprised the leaves are still so green,.. how do the trich's look, mostly milky? have you taken a test nug off her yet? I'm thinking she might be better taken on the early side, for best terp, profile,... just some anecdotal tips heard about the OG family,...

.... :d5: Lemon Skunk is a bucket beast! I can't wait to see her all ripe and juicy,...I hope the aromatics show like they should,... the (Tangie ) orange-lemon combo will be pure bliss,...
... Ditto for GC, more excellent structure building!

@Waira BS is exactly what you said it would be and i truly appreciate her. :toke:

The DD is def a sweet berry and VERY distinct smell she comes down tom....

I agree with the GOG she will fall soon. I got 2 fucking males with the triangke dragons... the new Mephisto testers im really wanting in. I have the GGG4 in and up the creme de la chem is in the shot glass to take the triangle males. I need 1 more spot so the GOG will suit that.....

The lemon skunk is well above the breeder spec. Shes at 21 inches with lots of tops .... far from the 16 inch single bud they describe.... thats a great thing

Last edited:
Back