Indoor A-Train and Amare ..... Solar Eclipse 250 / 450 UVB Perpetual Autoflower Grow

Gold reserve! Your breaking out the good stuff my man.
Was a buddys birthday last month and he broke open a bottle of laphroaig 25 year old that was some nice whiskey!

20170601_151938.jpg
I
Lahproig is dark and deadly, mash up for sure. More a glenlivet man myself. :cheers:
concur.... were on the way back to the house....

Attachments

• 20170601_151938.jpg
    20170601_151938.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 55
Morning [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in ye old snapper hole.... early bird gets the worm..... out at daylight and back in time for late breakfast... my take of the meat packed and ready in the yeti...
20170601_160550.jpg

Lahproig is dark and deadly, mash up for sure. More a glenlivet man myself. :cheers:
When I tipped whisky I prefered Royal Reserve Ummm not expensive but got the job done type whiskey. Not really a sipping whisky but great for shots and a beer chaser. I have never drank a 25 year bottle of whiskey ever. I am very happy for you A-train you are having a great time. Nice Catch great looking supper.

When I tipped whisky I prefered Royal Reserve Ummm not expensive but got the job done type whiskey. Not really a sipping whisky but great for shots and a beer chaser. I have never drank a 25 year bottle of whiskey ever. I am very happy for you A-train you are having a great time. Nice Catch great looking supper.

They do whiskey fests over here in the UK (no canna ones sadly) you can effectively drink a bottles worth for 'free' (Just pay for the entry ticket). Had a bit of Glen Grant '65 think it was, still sticks in my mind today, epic single malt. Which is a feat considering I was both heavily drunk and stoned.

Ah, the time when I would buy Laphroaig 10 year by the case. 1972, $10 a bottle. Fond memories. 5x that price today.

:woohoo1: :woody: :woohoo1:..knocking shit off the desk here! :rofl: ... DD is frosty Purple People Pleaser, just gorgeous! makes you want around all the time just for looks,... Red Family has a distinct aroma to them, not matter the variant... ink-dipped color will blow friends away too! The purple hash, they just won't believe,...:eyebrows:
... :clapper: f'ing-A, that GOG is super resinous! her build still trips me out,... :thumbsup: How does she smell ?
.... Max phat on the SD my friend- :d5: she is specimen grade for her strain! ...those buds look so dense, if you drilled into them, you'd get curly bud shavings- :rofl:
... Tangie is right with the program :salute:...

.... I LOVE that tent shot A-T'! -- it looks like you have colas organized by row and bundles in there- :coffee: .... Stardawg! oh, you killin' me again- :haha: that is an excellent strain! ...looking forward to seeing you blow her up too....

...Sweet haul on the Snappers, matey- :d5:... nice boat, ... WTF with that hairy freakin' shank in the pic?! :nono: :crying: .... :cheers::pass: :pighug:pass some love along to the Wife too my friend! Y'all have a fine weekend,....

Oh!... fully loaded now, all doing great!
a2.jpg
a7.jpg
...under the COB's for extra light!

Last edited:
@Waira sweet deal brother.... babies look happy. I havnt peeped in the tent since wednesday so were packing up now and headed back. Hopefully my caretaker did a proper job amd the tents are alive and well when i get home. Maybe even some new faces. I think i remember dropping 3 triangle dragons before leaving:shrug:

Back