Indoor A-Train and Amare ..... Solar Eclipse 250 / 450 UVB Perpetual Autoflower Grow

The Black Stone came doen last night. Theres a new dynamic in the flowering tent yet again.

Congrats to little miss lemon Skunk for making it in the flower tent early...

20170529_160648.jpg
20170529_160704.jpg

Cant get over the deep purple of the dark devil. Cannot wait til she finishes
20170529_160719.jpg

The first super skunk didnt make it. Im waiting on SS [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] to try and pop now. Its my last seed so really hope the SS is well this time...

Also just dropped a fast buds star dawg just wet the pot down and waiting on pop now ....

Whats up AFNers.... how is everyone today?

Im finishing up some outside gardening... all the winter produce is out now and the summer is sprouting... olenty of okra popping up... the corn is good and squash, cucumber, and zucchini is exploding now... cant wait to get all these beets properly pickled..View attachment 753816

The kids eat the carrots as fast as i can pickem... i love the colors here..

View attachment 753817

And now a few canna shots.. i know yall are getting tired of the Black Stone but im amazed by this bad ass little plant. Everything about it is spot on and the Green Planet DENSE has produced the hardest flowers i have ever grown.. super frosty and fading now..

@Waira check the fade on this one since the last feed tuning... View attachment 753819

And now for the FROST...

View attachment 753826 View attachment 753828 View attachment 753829 View attachment 753830
Went to basic training in Alabama, first time I had ever seen or heard of okra. Good stuff, def a southern thIng. Nice plants

Lol McLellan was Out of Order for basic before i ever swore in... but i did however train there many times... nothint like a nav course on a hot alabama night at on the hills of Fort McLellan...

Last edited:
Lookin good in there A.. Nice color on the DD.. Im definitely late but pulling out my camping chair.. Ill start the fire in the corner and try not to smoke anyone out.. Nice to see the green planet nutes.. I just bought a bunch.
20170520_041013.jpg

Cheers buddy

Lookin good in there A.. Nice color on the DD.. Im definitely late but pulling out my camping chair.. Ill start the fire in the corner and try not to smoke anyone out.. Nice to see the green planet nutes.. I just bought a bunch.
View attachment 757196
Cheers buddy
The green planet line is legit, good to see ya here man tha ks for stopping in

Back