Indoor A-Train and Amare ..... Solar Eclipse 250 / 450 UVB Perpetual Autoflower Grow

Thats the black dragon. Im not thinking its too bad of a def im thinking maybe the black leaf trait popping out?

Subbed up. Loved some of your earlier threads, like Low Stress Training Guide, and I'm sure this will be equally helpful for me. I'm on the final laps of my 1st grow, and to start this adventure I chose the Amare 450 UVB (in a 4x4 tent). I have loved the light. Although I have no prior experience for a frame of reference, I felt confident in the Amare purchase after reading blogs -- mostly AFN. Just reading reviews from magazines & online merchant sites was fruitless -- nothing but contradictory info and lots of hype from "users" promoting whatever brand they had invested in. It wasn't 'till I got to AFN (and heard folks with no ax-to-grind describe their comparative experiences with various LEDs) that I felt like I'd found a reliable source of information. Thanks @A-Train and everyone else.

After 3 months of nooby growing and interacting with this great AFN community, my main complaint is ... I want a bigger tent !!! LOL

A little update.... the flowering tent is PACKED....

20170429_110038.jpg

Mainly with this girl being a hog.. Witch Doctor pullin weight
20170429_104959.jpg

Sorry for the long delay for the 3 people watching this lol..... theres been some moving and shaking and lots of growth... the plants have been almost as busy as i have lol...

Finally got some color in my tent. I had to pop a dark devil and shes in @gbd super soil and a 3 gal smart pot and the growth is awesome. His stuff reslly does the trick on an auto. Only addatives is double strength Recharge 1 time a week and mammoth P

20170516_134838.jpg
20170516_142104.jpg

And we have the @Dinafem-Mark Bubba Kush finishing up soon...

20170516_142136.jpg
20170516_134946.jpg
20170516_134959.jpg

And the Dinafem Critical Jack on straight water now

20170516_135156.jpg
20170516_135213.jpg

Then we have Black Stone @Waira shes a frosty girl

20170516_135042.jpg
20170516_135042.jpg
20170516_135058.jpg

Now a few of the flower and veg tent all together

20170516_140042.jpg
20170516_140101.jpg
20170516_135252.jpg

:jawdrop: *clank* :woody: :bow: :hothot: Daaaaaamn!! It's hot down thur' in Phat City! So phat you had to move Witchy... where? You have two Amare's right? :finger: :rofl: A-T my Southah bruthah, this as fine a crop as I've seen form you I think,... :clapper: Every one of them is center-fold spank-worthy! Seriously, the bud girth has seen consistent fattening beyond your usual results,... ( I meant to follow up with you about your lime inputs,.. would you review that for me again please? And your water,... your results and lack of defc. issues and pH snafu's are excellent for reference and comparison!)- :thumbsup:
:drool: dewd, that BlackStone is a specimen for her kin- :d5: --well, aside from the lighter color... :crying: fuuuuck, doesn't it just figure? :doh: She is a pheno' selection from the Stone dragon lineage early on,... Very lightly expressed, but the cheek-to-jowl large trich's and billet density as classic! . No doubt some cool nights would have helped intensify the color more,...not gonna happen now where you live! How does she smell? BD can vary quite a bit if I recall,.. My guess is she has more fruity/berry notes than hashy-spicy.... Her structure is one of my fav's, nicely open, stout beams,...
No worries about some deep purp's though, with that DD! That one is shaping up beautifully,... your friends will be blown away by the color depth!
... Bubba and cousin Witchy :vibe: :greenthumb:- stellar my man! That mail cola is a true hash club! .... CJ looks totally on point for her parentage,...I dig the pointy spire colas, and the frost is superb- :headbang: ... I wish I could smell her! Jack is so unique, and the C+ I've had was delicious fruitiness as well,.. she should have a nice "functional" buzz from the Jack side,... Have you gal do some rub-and-sniff for us! :eyebrows:
:wiz: :slap: :wiz: ... time to clean up,...:eek1: :haha:

Back