Indoor A mix of Autos photos and fast strains 27 plants in total

Both a compliment on your growing skills and an observation!You really have a green thumb in one pic! :smokeit:
LMAO that is the wifes thumb and I asked her she said that her and my grand daughter where doing there nails when I called her to help for a minute:kiss:

The first tent is my auto tent it is all fume Genetics ogg and bees chice are doing just nice some frost is building up nice an early that is always a good sign. After my first two pictures are my photos I have Dutch passion Jorges diamonds going and seedstockers fast strains cookies fast and gelato 41 fast and Humboldt seed organization OGKZ and green crack fast strains and seedstockers do si do and I had some sticky monkey GG#4 I had saved for a few years and Spliff seeds Blue Berry a dj short mixed with a in house northern lights it should be fire and Spliff Seeds Crystal white going strong. I have upped to 6 grams of Mega crop a gallon I have used Miicrobial Mass it is spelt with two ii's man this stuff is working just amazing I have no phosphorus problems at all. I have used it twice as prescribed with a feeding every two weeks of the I have another feeding coming up shortly. This microbial agent for a lack of a better word is cost effective there pro line up does a 1000 litres for around a 100 CAD it is made in British Columbia I think Im on to the other part of my grow regime Mega crop an Miicrobial Mass nothing else imo is needed I have zero calcium problems and zero magnesium problems a beautiful green and outstanding growth.
PXL_20201230_053321504.jpg
PXL_20201230_053332259.jpg
PXL_20201230_055728306.jpg
PXL_20201230_055718000.jpg

Last edited:
Farmer Nug they look so orderly like little soldiers :toke:.

They better listen to the General or it is off to ARMY college with the Finklestien boy from next store. :pimp:

Anything SpongeBob and SquarePants brings me good luck ARRH matey meet at the local burger joint for a Crabbie Pattie. They be smoking some fine Extracts while making that show LOL. Thanks for the GOOD VIBES my man:vibe:

Here is a few more. Im feeding just Mega Crop at 6.5 Mills a gallon and Miicrobial mass Pro it is spelt with two ii's. This stuff I cannot say enough about it is a wooly on Steroids . Im growing in the one tent Dutch Passion Jorge's diamonds two of them and Bubba Island Kush two of them seedstockers do si do and I have some Gorllia Glue The sticky Monkey version I had some stashed away for a snowy day. I also have Spliff seeds Crystal white and Blueberry one of each going. In the auto tent I have two auto creepers going and the rest are Fume genetics a company that will be opening sometime this Spring a slight hiccup due to covid so I was told. I also have Humboldt seeds Fast green crack and ogkz going and seedstockers cookies fast and gelato 41 fast and I think that is it lol.
PXL_20210115_054538311.jpg
PXL_20210115_054525268.jpg
PXL_20210115_054514933.jpg
PXL_20210115_054506084.jpg
PXL_20210115_054459957.jpg

Back