Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

my Flash super auto's have had the same N def for awhile too. I even pee'd on the one and it really didn't but turn those def fans to yellow/brown faster.. lol so I hit them with 2x calmag yesterday and see if it helps.

All right Mongol I see your on your way now [emoji371][emoji817][emoji818][emoji109][emoji481][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Finally GTG, thanks Lord of Ganja i'm holiday and can take care of the Lads, as soon as i get another Florganics delivery comes i'll do a 1:1 mix with coco and throw another 5 liters on the 8 Sweets and they are hungry and thirsty as hell, i'm really opened to that season. let us see how all our beautifull Ladys will perform:bighug::pass:

my Flash super auto's have had the same N def for awhile too. I even pee'd on the one and it really didn't but turn those def fans to yellow/brown faster.. lol so I hit them with 2x calmag yesterday and see if it helps.
That's the answer to me outdoor plants need more N , next year i'll add a fat salmon added with more mykorrhiza, perfect N provide!:pass:

I dont think this N def is just a lack of nitrogen at the roots but an issue with the bio dynamism of the soil, or lack of.. the lack of moisture does not allow key processes to take place.

I am hoping, for all our sakes, a downpour saturating the soil will remedy this.

I dont think this N def is just a lack of nitrogen at the roots but an issue with the bio dynamism of the soil, or lack of.. the lack of moisture does not allow key processes to take place.

I am hoping, for all our sakes, a downpour saturating the soil will remedy this.

Mine got a down pouring of urine so to speak mixed with RO :woody:

So, today we start a return from " Rough " place with the Budzilla to " Harmony " place, the last 2 days i thought about a way to eliminate some plants to reduce my efforts and save " some " plants, it's only the thing that i didn't expext to get such big plants in that short time, but Florganics is performing to show what can be done with it and i'm prepared with experience for next year, to remember all 8 Sweets got a add of 2.5 liters of Florganics pure on the surface on the bags and plants loved it, flowering proceeds at the first plants and i'm happy to see it, watering is still a bitch, but from today on i got the opportunity to bring out 50 liters at once and that will make a big difference, after the last watering of Budzilla i decided her to be the first not beeing more under my cure, because she was so little, tiny leafes, ant nest in grow bag and didn't water her up today, but her bag was more than moist more wet and she survived:shrug: so maybe i can bring all 11 plants to harvest? However, at the 8 Sweets N def started after 2 months, but at the normal 8 week flowering strains which should finish midst october N def shows up after 6 weeks in a 50 liter growbag, what the heck?
View attachment 939035
View attachment 939036
View attachment 939037
View attachment 939038
View attachment 939039

And weather forecast says on friday rain with temps about 20° C!?!?!?!!!!

Halleluja!:vibe:
Dear Lord of Ganja in weed heaven:kissass:
YOU heard the humble prayers of your faithfull believer:ladies:

In the darkest hour of thinking to loose some plants you sent salvation
:angel:
PLZ show your kindness and powerfull helps to all us outdoor growers this year fighting that heat and drought
and bring all your lovely plants on this earth to a successfull harvest!:headbang:

And make us all stoned with your beloved Ladys,
especially all proud AFN growers bringing the weed vibe to the world!
:bighug:
Happy growing AFN!
:pass:
:hookah:
:smokeout:
:toke:
View attachment 939043

theirs you complaining that's its the hottest summer for an outdoor grow and there me thinking that this would have been the perfect summer to grow out door in the UK.... I bet I could have got Mendo Dope size tree in the UK this summer, with a little practice.

All looking good Mongal despite the the drought.

Right

Finally GTG, thanks Lord of Ganja i'm holiday and can take care of the Lads, as soon as i get another Florganics delivery comes i'll do a 1:1 mix with coco and throw another 5 liters on the 8 Sweets and they are hungry and thirsty as hell, i'm really opened to that season. let us see how all our beautifull Ladys will perform:bighug::pass:

Right this is true and when you're pouring the water to the soil in the pot. The pot it is so dry that it won't soak it up the water. And so it runs right off you have to almost pre-soak it first for the plant to be able to drink the second dowsing of water and moisten up the soil enough that the roots can get nutrition from it.

I found in my experience that it's good to break up the top soil of your pot first so that the water doesn't just run off and it can get down inside it.

But You know. you. can. go old school .
I used to do it during those dry years back when I use to gorilla Grow.
1 milk jug or a 2 liter bottle any kind of container and a piece of rRope long enough to go from the bottom of the pop bottle or milk jug and over to your pot so it can lay on top of the soil fill your container jug pop bottle whatever with water and it'll Wick water to your plant it's old school but it works and it works well.
The diameter of the Rope dictates how much water will travel between the container and your plant pot.
So a big rope will move a lot of water and a little rope will move a little water okay trust me this is the easiest thing you could ever do and it'll spread your time out more between waterings by at least 2 or 3 days more depending on the size container you use to put your water in. So you would be watering about 1 time a week.[emoji482]

Last edited:

Right.... this is true and when you're pouring the water to the soil in the pot it is so dry that it won't soak it up the water. And so it runs right off you have to almost pre-soak it first for the plant to be able to drink the second dowsing of water and moisten up the soil enough that the roots can get nutrition from it.

I found in my experience that it's good to break up the top soil of your pot first so that the water doesn't just run off and it can get down inside it.

You know you can go old school I used to do it during those dry years back when I use to gorilla Grow a milk jug a 2 liter bottle any kind of container and a piece of rope long enough to go from the bottom of the pop bottle or milk jug and over to your pot so it can lay on top of the soil fill your container jug pop bottle whatever with water and it'll Wick water to your plant it's old school but it works and it works fine the diameter of the Rope dictates how much water will travel between the container and your plant pot.
So a big rope will move a lot of water and a little rope will move a little water okay trust me this is the easiest thing you could ever do and it'll spread your time out more between waterings by at least 2 or 3 days depending on the size container you use.[emoji482]

Back