Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Thanks god i found another 4 x 5 liter bags of Flo in my basement, just forgot em and started giving the girls each 2.5 liters pure on the top of the bags, mixed it and watered it in....

View attachment 937304
View attachment 937305
Jack is already into flower and frost shows up...View attachment 937306View attachment 937307
View attachment 937308

and what shall i do with that beast, i had to fix her with cabel fixers toward the corn, because she was kaying to the left to much....
View attachment 937309
View attachment 937310

ha har, super cropping the corn. I like it.

Can you bury your pots in the ground where they're at if you can get them in the ground they will retain more water for a longer period of time that's why my pots are in the ground in my outside grow because they won't hold water above the ground they evaporate very quickly.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
No time to dig a whole

No time to dig a whole
Oh you're right grow bro no time.[emoji818][emoji354][emoji352]
But if it took you 10 minutes to dig a hole to stick that small gallon pot in. Hell it don't even have to be but halfway deep to help you retain half water you're going to lose to evaporation.
But I bet you'll spend 10 x 10 minutes carrying water over the next 4 weeks plus some.
You know those flowering plants you got are going to be drink water like there ain't no tomorrow bro.
I figure even if you cut one or two of them out you're still going to have to drag water to the one every other day at least every third day.
My pots can never go that long sometimes it's an everyday battle and I got big pots 30 gal that were above ground. But As long as it's hot and dry. [emoji91]
It is one of the only things that really bothers me about Gorilla growing anymore. When I did gorilla growing I didn't have that problem I was right next to a creek and a river I could always get water and drag it not too far [emoji267][emoji268][emoji269][emoji88][emoji371]

Oh you're right grow bro no time.[emoji818][emoji354][emoji352]
But if it took you 10 minutes to dig a hole to stick that small gallon pot in. Hell it don't even have to be but halfway deep to help you retain half water you're going to lose to evaporation.
But I bet you'll spend 10 x 10 minutes carrying water over the next 4 weeks plus some.
You know those flowering plants you got are going to be drink water like there ain't no tomorrow bro.
I figure even if you cut one or two of them out you're still going to have to drag water to the one every other day at least every third day.
My pots can never go that long sometimes it's an everyday battle and I got big pots 30 gal that were above ground. But As long as it's hot and dry. [emoji91]
It is one of the only things that really bothers me about Gorilla growing anymore. When I did gorilla growing I didn't have that problem I was right next to a creek and a river I could always get water and drag it not too far [emoji267][emoji268][emoji269][emoji88][emoji371]

Thanks a lot GTG for that ecouragement, i would lovely do that, but first i need to rest for one day, my body is aching and i'm making mistakes i noticed in other words i'm done, you're right though! As soon i get the recovery and motivation i'll dig some, if i'm sitting for more tehan 10 min. i get tired!

Weather forcast for tomorrow and next week, only the yellow point in the sky!
Screenshot_20180802-203937_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back