Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Weather forcast for tomorrow and next week, only the yellow point in the sky!
View attachment 937441
No relief man that sucks. It is a part of farming though dude. And gorilla farming like you are....
it's even harder I know.[emoji481]
I believe that is your best bet though brother get them in some kind of holes so they don't evaporate and put some mulch of some kind on top of them to help hold the moisture as best you can. [emoji362]Best bet or you'll be lugging water from now until Kingdom Come[emoji106][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Thanks god i found another 4 x 5 liter bags of Flo in my basement, just forgot em and started giving the girls each 2.5 liters pure on the top of the bags, mixed it and watered it in....

View attachment 937304
View attachment 937305
Jack is already into flower and frost shows up...View attachment 937306View attachment 937307
View attachment 937308

and what shall i do with that beast, i had to fix her with cabel fixers toward the corn, because she was kaying to the left to much....
View attachment 937309
View attachment 937310
Bet it is a worry when your outdoor girls start to list! a good sign of things to come :headbang:

Decided to rest today, needed it hardly, tomorrow restart watering...

GTG if digging wholes i would loose height which would force me to cut down more the corn amd that i'll keep in mind...

Ryker if we here are above 30° what are your temps?

stedimed thanks for ya!

Yeats is the prayer man honoring my suffers for the plants, i'm tired!

downloadfile-5.jpg

d07b4805-73dc-46d0-9925-36767be9e1fd.png

So, today we start a return from " Rough " place with the Budzilla to " Harmony " place, the last 2 days i thought about a way to eliminate some plants to reduce my efforts and save " some " plants, it's only the thing that i didn't expext to get such big plants in that short time, but Florganics is performing to show what can be done with it and i'm prepared with experience for next year, to remember all 8 Sweets got a add of 2.5 liters of Florganics pure on the surface on the bags and plants loved it, flowering proceeds at the first plants and i'm happy to see it, watering is still a bitch, but from today on i got the opportunity to bring out 50 liters at once and that will make a big difference, after the last watering of Budzilla i decided her to be the first not beeing more under my cure, because she was so little, tiny leafes, ant nest in grow bag and didn't water her up today, but her bag was more than moist more wet and she survived:shrug: so maybe i can bring all 11 plants to harvest? However, at the 8 Sweets N def started after 2 months, but at the normal 8 week flowering strains which should finish midst october N def shows up after 6 weeks in a 50 liter growbag, what the heck?
20180807_191759.jpg

20180807_191814.jpg

20180807_191826.jpg

20180807_191841.jpg

20180807_191849.jpg

And weather forecast says on friday rain with temps about 20° C!?!?!?!!!!

Halleluja!:vibe:
Dear Lord of Ganja in weed heaven:kissass:
YOU heard the humble prayers of your faithfull believer:ladies:

In the darkest hour of thinking to loose some plants you sent salvation
:angel:
PLZ show your kindness and powerfull helps to all us outdoor growers this year fighting that heat and drought
and bring all your lovely plants on this earth to a successfull harvest!:headbang:

And make us all stoned with your beloved Ladys,
especially all proud AFN growers bringing the weed vibe to the world!
:bighug:
Happy growing AFN!
:pass:
:hookah:
:smokeout:
:toke:
13446549219c780472ac6869170fde1c.jpg

So, today we start a return from " Rough " place with the Budzilla to " Harmony " place, the last 2 days i thought about a way to eliminate some plants to reduce my efforts and save " some " plants, it's only the thing that i didn't expext to get such big plants in that short time, but Florganics is performing to show what can be done with it and i'm prepared with experience for next year, to remember all 8 Sweets got a add of 2.5 liters of Florganics pure on the surface on the bags and plants loved it, flowering proceeds at the first plants and i'm happy to see it, watering is still a bitch, but from today on i got the opportunity to bring out 50 liters at once and that will make a big difference, after the last watering of Budzilla i decided her to be the first not beeing more under my cure, because she was so little, tiny leafes, ant nest in grow bag and didn't water her up today, but her bag was more than moist more wet and she survived:shrug: so maybe i can bring all 11 plants to harvest? However, at the 8 Sweets N def started after 2 months, but at the normal 8 week flowering strains which should finish midst october N def shows up after 6 weeks in a 50 liter growbag, what the heck?
View attachment 939035
View attachment 939036
View attachment 939037
View attachment 939038
View attachment 939039

And weather forecast says on friday rain with temps about 20° C!?!?!?!!!!

Halleluja!:vibe:
Dear Lord of Ganja in weed heaven:kissass:
YOU heard the humble prayers of your faithfull believer:ladies:

In the darkest hour of thinking to loose some plants you sent salvation
:angel:
PLZ show your kindness and powerfull helps to all us outdoor growers this year fighting that heat and drought
and bring all your lovely plants on this earth to a successfull harvest!:headbang:

And make us all stoned with your beloved Ladys,
especially all proud AFN growers bringing the weed vibe to the world!
:bighug:
Happy growing AFN!
:pass:
:hookah:
:smokeout:
:toke:
View attachment 939043

Happy to see things looking up for ya, buddy. The ancient Mongol rain dance will pay off soon.

Happy to see things looking up for ya, buddy. The ancient Mongol rain dance will pay off soon.
I did my best to keep all ladys alive, but they suffered, it IS the driest and hottest summer of the last 4 years since recording started, climate change is here!!!

Back