Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Damn, i got a rapid N def during the last days and hardly waiting for the delivery of another 50 liter Florganics....
20180730_193518.jpg

20180730_193525.jpg

20180731_092847.jpg

Only 1 plant isn't affected and she's also the biggest one, how can it be? Lol, i had some biggis in the past with big fan leaves, but this Lady is going to catch em all up....
20180731_103156.jpg

20180731_103233.jpg

I mean, that leaves are nearly as long as my underarm!

Damn, i got a rapid N def during the last days and hardly waiting for the delivery of another 50 liter Florganics....
View attachment 936575
View attachment 936576
View attachment 936577
Only 1 plant isn't affected and she's also the biggest one, how can it be? Lol, i had some biggis in the past with big fan leaves, but this Lady is going to catch em all up....
View attachment 936578
View attachment 936579
Wow that's a big leaf man you might want to chop that one off and save it that's a big one you might have to find it encyclopedia newspaper to press that one in LOL

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

View attachment 936575
View attachment 936576
View attachment 936577
View attachment 936578
View attachment 936579

You put the word "Gorilla" into that plant! That's a huge fan, you could put it on a stick and fan Cleopatra!

Wow that's a big leaf man you might want to chop that one off and save it that's a big one you might have to find it encyclopedia newspaper to press that one in LOL

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Yeah, in fact i was thinking about, but i wait a bit longer maybe it gets bigger:smoking:

Man just googled it and it says urine contains up to 50% of N , thanks for that input Yeats! I will save my pee and give all my girls:crying:

it works well but water it down, i got a bunch hippie mates that use piss on their super soils and canna... I still like to smoke my own though.

Man just googled it and it says urine contains up to 50% of N , thanks for that input Yeats! I will save my pee and give all my girls:crying:
There is a thing called peeponics.. and then there are watersports.. be careful what you Google for!

Aquaponic dudes sometimes ''seed" thier systems with pee to get some food activation of the 2 main bacteria needed to convert fish poo from ammonia to Nitrite and then Nitrate

It can take weeks to prepare a system before fish can be added.

For the record.

I don't piss on my fish..

(Sry if it's a bit offending the clip, just making a joke!)

:bighug:

f6

Edit: Fun fact!

Apparently a person can produce enough wheat grown by their own urine for a year..

Man up and pee on her. Urine is chalk full of N. :yoinks:
:crying:.......We are carnivours, :pass:....I've heard when deer hunting....they can smell it in our breath, along with our urine...N and bi-products of protien consumption. One way they can smell us and all (predetars) :crying: HELL' I can't even spells right now :crying: don't listen to me! :dizzy:

Back