Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Spot 3
" The Rabbit Place "​
Why rabbit place? Well, couple of weeks i entered to water my plants and found a big rabbit "on" the grow bag munching my plant:nono: why do all animals love eating canna plants? Maybe because they know what mother earth created better of green:smokeit: another cheese and green poison/sweets...
View attachment 933739
View attachment 933740
View attachment 933741
View attachment 933742
View attachment 933743
View attachment 933744
View attachment 933745
View attachment 933746

Looks promising, heh?!:dancer:

Let's keep growing AFN!:smokeout:

clever boy :worship: respect on the gorilla location :slap:

Thanks GTG,

I'm central EU north of the alps, the sweets are from the fast line and therefor already into flower, they're crossed back from autos to be faster with bloom...
Nice..[emoji481][emoji482] so about how long does it take for them to pop buds from seed?
I had some semi-auto purple Morocco seeds I forget who they were from now I think it was feminine seeds.
But all of them herme. That's where I got a whole freaking bucket full of seeds LOL they crossed with sum of my better plant's and so I've grown a few of those over the years and they turn out really well surprisingly. But I have to watch them for that Hermie trait when they get closer to the end it seems that's when they start taking off with it[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Nice..[emoji481][emoji482] so about how long does it take for them to pop buds from seed?
I had some semi-auto purple Morocco seeds I forget who they were from now I think it was feminine seeds.
But all of them herme. That's where I got a whole freaking bucket full of seeds LOL they crossed with sum of my better plant's and so I've grown a few of those over the years and they turn out really well surprisingly. But I have to watch them for that Hermie trait when they get closer to the end it seems that's when they start taking off with it[emoji482]

They're photos and also light dependet, but Sweet Seeds says that they should finish end of august/beginning september, as they're breeded in spain i guess they finish1-2 weeks later in my area...

Amazing pics mate. It looks fantastic to see canna growing like that. Love it.
Thanks Hippy,

in fact i'm in anticipation before driving to water the ladys in the evening, some of the girls getting close to corn height and that's a problem, but i think they will finish at the same size of it:yeah:

Here, passing one:pass:

Thanks Hippy,

in fact i'm in anticipation before driving to water the ladys in the evening, some of the girls getting close to corn height and that's a problem, but i think they will finish at the same size of it:yeah:

I think you will be ok mate. Even if they have reached the corn canopy, they would be very difficult to spot unless you were specifically looking for cannabis I think.

Good luck mate. Love your grow.

Thanks Hippy,

Hey Mongol.... you can pull them over some you still got plenty of time you just starting to Bud.

Hey Mongol.... you can pull them over some you still got plenty of time you just starting to Bud.

That was my planning, last option is to pull em down towards north, but there are some inches left:headbang:

Spot 5
The new "Rough Place "
:pass:

I'm lookinh always for spots, where everybody would say: Nah, you can't grow there, too much traffic, to close to spots with too many people, to close to town etc. But i experienced that those places are pretty save, because Everybody thinks growing there would be to risky:shrug: it's a case of probability. At this spot here we have passing 10k cars everyday less than 20 meters, railway crossing 15 meters, close to a gas station 50 meters etc and me growing there:headbang:
It's a single plant place with Budzilla/Heavyweight Seeds, the only thing is her size, she is so small, maybe of the ant nest in her grow bag...
20180726_191714.jpg

20180726_191734.jpg

20180726_191811.jpg

20180726_191829.jpg

That's it! 11 plants at 5 spots...

Happy growing AFN:pass:

Back