Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Makes me want to grow guerrilla-style next year to just for the fun of it I don't have to but it'd be fun to do it anyways.
Those are some good looking girls.[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Thanks GtG,

though i would love to be legal it's really funny, because i know where my plants are and their surrounding area, where bikers, walkers and farmers are passing amd it males me always smile, like beeing a young boy beeing dirty!:smoking:

Thanks GtG,

though i would love to be legal it's really funny, because i know where my plants are and their surrounding area, where bikers, walkers and farmers are passing amd it males me always smile, like beeing a young boy beeing dirty!:smoking:
LoL[emoji48][emoji39][emoji12]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Thanks GtG,

Reminds me of the year 1978 ...was hunting pheasants on thd side of a corn field...the bird flew up and i shot...saw it go down in a big corn field ..over 6 feet high...went to retrieve it ...found myself in the middle of someones grow...so many Canna plants couldnt count...got nervous and got out of there...never found the bird

Reminds me of the year 1978 ...was hunting pheasants on thd side of a corn field...the bird flew up and i shot...saw it go down in a big corn field ..over 6 feet high...went to retrieve it ...found myself in the middle of someones grow...so many Canna plants couldnt count...got nervous and got out of there...never found the bird
Haha:crying: Cheers ID, hope that's not happening to me somebody is searching his shot bird at my plants...how ya doing and tell us how your first grown weed hitted yourself?:pass:

:pass:
Haha:crying: Cheers ID, hope that's not happening to me somebody is searching his shot bird at my plants...how ya doing and tell us how your first grown weed hitted yourself?:pass:
The grow improved my quality of life immensely...i.e. white widow...blueberry and industrial strains...toking and putting on the salve...but my problem is angst now since i cant grow til late fall:gassy1:
So make all us afners proud:baked:

Spot 5
The new "Rough Place "
:pass:

I'm lookinh always for spots, where everybody would say: Nah, you can't grow there, too much traffic, to close to spots with too many people, to close to town etc. But i experienced that those places are pretty save, because Everybody thinks growing there would be to risky:shrug: it's a case of probability. At this spot here we have passing 10k cars everyday less than 20 meters, railway crossing 15 meters, close to a gas station 50 meters etc and me growing there:headbang:
It's a single plant place with Budzilla/Heavyweight Seeds, the only thing is her size, she is so small, maybe of the ant nest in her grow bag...
View attachment 935099
View attachment 935100
View attachment 935101
View attachment 935102

That's it! 11 plants at 5 spots...

Happy growing AFN:pass:

Love it! Grow it under their nose and they'll never see it. I always new you were a genius Mongol.

Back