Indoor A GROW OF MONUMENTAL PROPORTIONS of unusual sizes I HOPE

The first Picture has no main bud to speak of it is just like one fat BUD the whole plant lol
2 of my AxR ate like that. In actually outside on a cig break half way through harvesting one. About to medicate because this shit hurts my back lol I have a spin pro machine but this being my second grow, and first extremely successful quality wise I wanted to hand trim. ...will post pics when done. ..you have a wonderful array of curvey women at your hands. Your a lucky man!
20160213_232009.jpg

Dude such a beautiful green in there. Got a heisenberg on day 9 but I messed it up pretty bad and have to pull it...sucks. will b dropping a cross by a friend in its place and growing that out. Will come back to the heisenberg and grow the 4 I have left all at once. I do have a Tyrone on day 3 that's exploding! I'm pretty excited about this one. I've been eyeing it since my first grow and seed purchase....have 3 beans left.

Well the 24 C are Done like a southern fried chicken dinner. They are on the rack as of now
IMG_1933.JPG
IMG_1934.JPG
IMG_1935.JPG
IMG_1936.JPG
IMG_1937.JPG
IMG_1938.JPG
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1940.JPG
IMG_1941.JPG

Like you say the pics do not do them justice there is close to half a pound dried in those five plants in 70 days with a 13 day flush

They're so fat they look round...like you had it trimmed to look like a poodle!

Back