Indoor A GROW OF MONUMENTAL PROPORTIONS of unusual sizes I HOPE

I fed my 24C and alien x triangle today is Day ten for them they got one mill of voo doo and 1 mill of sensi grow A/B 500 mills a piece. My white an Bubbly are on Day Five and going strong. The first thing to do when trying to become an above average grower is to write everything down. A great saying is . A short pencil beats a long memory. Write it down when I started out I would not write a damn thing down man I grew a lot of crappy weed

My AXT and 24C are at day 16 and my white an bubbly are at day 11 pictures to come.

Here is some pictures I have one 24C I started leaf tucking she is going to be a beauty plant. These are 24C and Alein X triangle
IMG_1635.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1638.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_1637.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1640.JPG
    IMG_1640.JPG
    208.1 KB · Views: 59
Dang fairly what are u going to do with all that when it's ready lol looking nice in the brother

Dang fairly what are u going to do with all that when it's ready lol looking nice in the brother
I have a Big hillbilly Moonshine swilling live out in the middle of nowhere Family. The 24 C do not get very big brother but damn powerful night meds so they are.

I can't wait to try those new strains they have coming in April! Mephisto great is looking crazy awesome for 2016

Dec 14 was the start date for the A X T and the 24C they are on day 23. The W X B are on day 17 three of the W X B are in mint shape one is straggling a bit but will still be a wicked plant. Leaf tucking is a MUST with the 24C

Back