Indoor Food Dude 2nd grow of a Variety of Autos

I may not be to consistent in keeping up this grow journal for a little while my mother was in the hospital and is now in hospice care at home in FL, so we have to run to FL next week to see her. There is some other stuff going on that will be keeping me busy but I’ll try to update it when I can.

4 Days from seed
The replacement girls are up and getting second leaves Weeding Cheesecake,Gelato, StarDawg, and Gorilla Glue they look good the had a bit of a stretch in the last day or so but otherwise they are doing well.

34 Days into flowering
NYC Diesel, AK-48, Obama are doing very well their buds have gotten bigger and you can see them weighing down their branches. Wedding Cheesecake and Gelato still have not gain much but I didn’t expect much.

39 Days into flowering
StarDawg is in the samE boat No much of any gains her replacement will be ready here soon.

54 Days into flowering
Blueberry 2 is getting some weight on her buds and is looking good overall she will be in a good spot when she gets to harvest.

56 Days into flowering
Amnesia Haze has a nice sticky look to her a slight height change but nothing amazing

62 Days into flowering
Blueberry 1 has gotten a nice bluish purple color to her buds and the weight is coming on and starting to bend her branches down she is glistening with trichomes she is recovering from he nutrients burn

View attachment 1203379View attachment 1203380View attachment 1203381View attachment 1203382View attachment 1203383View attachment 1203384View attachment 1203385View attachment 1203386View attachment 1203387View attachment 1203388View attachment 1203389

sendin :karmacloud: for ur mum & we'll still be here :thumbsup: ppp

Wish you and your family the best Dude :bump:
take care of the important things, don't worry about us :pass:

Hey buddy. Hope all is well with your family. Keep your head up. And just know someone from the east coast is sending you random vibes and love

Back