F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I have started 24 C and and ALIEN X TRIANGLE and hopeful a C4matic by Fast buds but it is not looking god for the dear little darling. All the others sprouted like champs the 24 C and the A X T I need some Karma for the c4matic because it is my only chance at the great contest the FAST BUDS has graciously put on. my fault if the seed does not make it FB did everything possible to get me the other seeds way above and beyond but I just could not get them what a bummer. pictures tco come oh yea and I am starting fast an bubbly i think it is called four of them two. But the official start date for the 24C and the AXT is the 14th of december

The 24C and the auto triangle are doing great. The one an only c4matic I got for the comp. is not fairing so well she popped started a root tail but cannot kick the seed pod off. IMG_1541.JPG IMG_1540.JPG IMG_1537.JPG IMG_1535.JPG IMG_1531.JPG IMG_1530.JPG IMG_1536.JPG IMG_1529.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1534.JPG
    IMG_1534.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Mephisto white an bubbly are on day two all four have popped and starting life. So that will make this a all Mephisto grow I am looking forward to these babies white an bubbly they look amazing on there site

I know in very new as well but I think you could bring your light just slightly closer my friend. Please don't take offense to that statement as you can definitely or grow me any day of the week. Just trying to help some. I'm at 29 3/4 inches from the top of my pots and just the veg switch on and have got no stretch at all. But than again maybe a little stretch is good as my first set of leaves had been laying on the ground on both my first grow and this one, so I could b completely wrong lol just trying to help maximize your light potential I guess. Really baked just rambling maybe lol
20151223_205731.jpg
see how the first set of leaves is laying on the diet pretty much. Can't b good lol no problems so far though. 14 days old

She is day ten as of tomorrow bro they get voo-doo sensi a/b and the light moved closer so way to have a eye on the light and distance my man

Excellent; I finally get to follow one of your grows from the beginning! Seems like every time I see a grow of yours it's on page 45 or something and I'm too intimidated to jump in.

Same here. Glad to b here from beginning this grow! !! Right on track with my grow too as they are only 5 days ahead

Excellent; I finally get to follow one of your grows from the beginning! Seems like every time I see a grow of yours it's on page 45 or something and I'm too intimidated to jump in.
Please never feel like that any questions just fire away. This grow should be easier less plants

Same here. Glad to b here from beginning this grow! !! Right on track with my grow too as they are only 5 days ahead
That is cool I will be keeping a eye on your grow log my man

Back