F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
This is the start of a decent size grow in order for it to work I must flip all photos at two weeks of age to have enough room. They will be fed Mega Crop and Miicrobial Mass pro. The autoflower plants will seedstockers Girl Scout cookies,Gelato41,white widow and a few of the bees choice xxl from fume seeds but due to the pandemic they are way behind but I have the seeds I really dug the first few I grew so I am growing out the rest. For Photoperiods I will be growing Seedstockers Cookies and cream,Wedding cake, Dosido and AK420 and S.S.S.C LAVA FREEZE man I really dug my last round of lava freeze. All the ones in the solo cups are photoperiod strains I had 100% germination rate.
PXL_20210426_012018220.jpg
PXL_20210426_012023450.jpg
PXL_20210426_012030614.jpg

I'm excited!

This is the start of a decent size grow in order for it to work I must flip all photos at two weeks of age to have enough room. They will be fed Mega Crop and Miicrobial Mass pro. The autoflower plants will seedstockers Girl Scout cookies,Gelato41,white widow and a few of the bees choice xxl from fume seeds but due to the pandemic they are way behind but I have the seeds I really dug the first few I grew so I am growing out the rest. For Photoperiods I will be growing Seedstockers Cookies and cream,Wedding cake, Dosido and AK420 and S.S.S.C LAVA FREEZE man I really dug my last round of lava freeze. All the ones in the solo cups are photoperiod strains I had 100% germination rate.View attachment 1311954View attachment 1311955View attachment 1311956

I'm subbed

Good to know someone else grows photos and auto together! Been doing it 20 yrs... I veg 3 weeks and flip everything....even small photos and some autos still take over a grow room even grown bonzai style.... My only rule is burn all evidence.

I'm with ya :thumbsup: :karmacloud:
Thanks guys I will be making weekly updates good and bad hopefully no bad
Good to know someone else grows photos and auto together! Been doing it 20 yrs... I veg 3 weeks and flip everything....even small photos and some autos still take over a grow room even grown bonzai style.... My only rule is burn all evidence.
I have grown them together with great success but I have three 8x8 tents and a 4x4 tent. My plan is to run the one 8 by 8 and the 4by4 for Autoflowers and the other two 8by8 tents for photoperiods with two weeks of vegging and training I might use a net or tomato cages on the photoperiods which is not knew to me I just have opted to let them grow as they were meant to for years and years using bamboo and lst and yo yo's. Time to up the final weight and maximize my growing area and hope for a good grams per watt return. I grew some ak420 autoflower plants they got really big when they were two weeks into flower I switched to 12an12 and they grew like champs I must say. And I can hardly wait to follow one of your journals PEACE my man.

The left side of my tent contains all my autos and the right side all my photos. The photoperiod strains will be flipped with in seven days keeping them at a workable size that is the plan anyways lol.

Here is a four day update on my next grow. Im giving a half teaspon the first two feeds and then I ramp it up. They had a shot of Miicrobila mass when they were well rooted and again two feeds ago Miicrboal mass is a must for me when using mega crop or any nutrient for that matter I would incorporate this asap. And spring for the pro version it is worth the extra money you only apply every two week making it easier to use IMO
1620958378544.png
1620959428166.png

Back