Outdoor 55° North

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Got 2 beans just poppin, Auto CBG from Cannabiogen, and Auto Malawi x NL from Ace seeds. I've grown the CBG once before, and was seriously impressed. Based on Cannabiogens Destroyer, it is bootiful, hopefully she will do well up here

As the title says, I'm well up north, conditions here can be good, or can be really shite, for instance, we've had solid spring sunshine and cloudless skies for the last 10 days, half an hour ago it snowed, so the weather turns quicker than a French tank in WW2.

Both are in 15 liter fabric pots, filled with BioBizz light mix, some Black Pearl, Root Explosion, CBG has some tabs from Big Plant Science, the other some guerilla tabs from Biotabs. I'll be adding feed later in the grow, some extra bloom ect if needed.

I've got south facing patio doors, so they will be kept indoor for a week or 2, until the temps have got up outside, then they go on the terrace

Auto CBG
IMG_5618.JPG

Last edited:
Have i see you outdoor growing last years? I can't remember, but will be fun for sure. Is your leg getting better?
Not the last years, I started outdoor, got forced indoor, but now I have the chance to go back to my roots :smokeit:
Leg is on the mend, thanks for asking. I push hard, one leg squats, hopping up stairs, I'm on the way to be in better shape than before the accident :woohoo1:
But these strains should kill it outdoor, my spot is 100% south facing, sheltered from the wind. I'm hoping for a couple of swamp donkeys
Good to have you aboard @TheMongol

Good luck im at 43 north !!I would say it's gots some challenges but it what I know so everything is good .

cheers @hairyman @dankstyle J heres to a good summer :cheers:
Day 6. Weather here has been amazing, I think it's gonna be a good summer.
Both girls, sunning themselves in the garden. I'm still bringing them in at night, it can still be chilly when the sun goes down. They go out around 7ish in the morning, and come in when the sun goes down around 20:00-20:30.
Auto CBG
IMG_5619.JPG

Auto Malawi x NL
IMG_5620.JPG

and a bud in the sun. My Super Orange Haze, from Mephisto, cut down yesterday. Insane amounts of trics, fucking silly. It smells devine too, skunky and funky
IMG_5623.JPG

Was the SOH a smelly girl while growing? Getting my ducks in a row for Saturday and need the more discreet or non weed smelling strains. I will probably order them all anyway just because. Auto CBG and Malawi should make for some nice Sativa style buds. Did you get the f3 or f4 Auto Malawi’s? I grew the f3 version and have got some of the f4’s too. I don’t know how much of a difference there will be. The f3 seemed very stable from the one and only seed I have grown. I can’t wait for the future Ace auto releases. We need another top notch auto breeder especially with the awesome genetics in their collection. Dubi over at ICMAG (who is the owner and breeder for Ace) seems very pumped and intrigued by the ruderallis addition to their strains and is loving growing them out in the cannabis friendly climate in southern Spain.

Was the SOH a smelly girl while growing? Getting my ducks in a row for Saturday and need the more discreet or non weed smelling strains. I will probably order them all anyway just because. Auto CBG and Malawi should make for some nice Sativa style buds. Did you get the f3 or f4 Auto Malawi’s? I grew the f3 version and have got some of the f4’s too. I don’t know how much of a difference there will be. The f3 seemed very stable from the one and only seed I have grown. I can’t wait for the future Ace auto releases. We need another top notch auto breeder especially with the awesome genetics in their collection. Dubi over at ICMAG (who is the owner and breeder for Ace) seems very pumped and intrigued by the ruderallis addition to their strains and is loving growing them out in the cannabis friendly climate in southern Spain.
She was understated in smell. Touch her, it's a different story, she lets off wafts of old school skunky goodness. Fugue State was very much the same, very similar plant too. She is hanging drying now, and the smell is getting stronger, deep citrus, the kind that with a cure, will give her the name, orange haze. It's not lemons, but not orange......yet. I just chopped my HubbaBubbaHaze tester, from Mephisto, fuck man, HUGE plant, and the buds are to die for. I'll sit in the sun, and give her a haircut before hanging tonight. Mango Smile chopped tomorrow
I got the f4's, I saw them in the R+D section, along with the Auto Zamaldelica f3's, it was a no brainer. Picked up some Congo fem, Carbie fem, and killer A5 Haze fem, as part of the order. One day i'll run them
I've been reading all Dubi's work over on ICMAG, I might make an account over there, just to keep in the loop with Ace, and what's new ect. I'd love to get on their test program, something to work towards.

Back