Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

Where's My Dog 1 gallon fabric pot grown in Pro Mix HP extra pearlite and clay pellet's Medium is on its 3rd run reamended with Dr Earth Fruit and Flower and Tomato and garden with worm casting and Mykoes. The grow will be powered by a Mars Hydro 300 watt led, 125 watt Vivosun, and 2- 25 watt cheap blurple wal-mart LED side lighting strips for a a total of 475 watts from the wall in my 2x4x6 Vivosun tent. I just threw a second bean into a 7 gallon fabric pot today.
20211104_193307.jpg

What the Fuck x2 in a 3 gallon fabric pot.
20211104_193322.jpg

All plants are 2 days from cresting the soil surface. Just finished my last few big plants in the cab and was able to move my lights down and powered them down to 65 % intensity for the first week or so. Water only for the first 3 or 4 weeks then feed on Sunday's only with Fox Farm Cha Ching once flowering starts, Liquid Kelp, Molasses, and Epson Salt. I also got some Remo Neuts from a convention I plan on dosing in on a few Sunday feeding for the Synganic feeding style I like to use. I use well water out of a natural spring my house is tapped in to no ph or ppm checks.

What I'm thinking for this grow is 2 earthbox jr and 2 5 gallon fabric. We shall see what happens since I didn't expect for the girl in the eb jr right now to blow up like how it's doing. I'll still make the space for the side by side comparison

You guys must be State side? Us Europeans have a wee bit longer to wait. But I'm not impatient I'm not :woohoo1::coffee:

Tomorrow, tomorrow! They'll be here, tomorrow! Its only a day awayyyyy!

I may be a little excited lol. @Jean-O am I ok to stagger start? If my 3BOG doesn't perk up I'm gonna probably toss her and swap out for one strain and then start the other when I have a space open up. Planning on big pot/small pot with each to see what I can do that way, and have both of the same strain going at once.

Back