Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

I asked hubby to pick which I start first, so I'll be popping two Where's My Dog tomorrow whenever the mail shows up! :woohoo:

@Jean-O do you want us to make a thread under you category or area (I forgot the word for it :crying:
was Just going to ask where to have the journals. Postage says I should get seeds today. waiting for other beans to arrive so all seeds start at the same time.
I started mine in this sub forum, and added the link to my signature lol. Do we have a list of who all is test growing so I can tag them in/follow along with their journals?

I asked hubby to pick which I start first, so I'll be popping two Where's My Dog tomorrow whenever the mail shows up! :woohoo:
I guess we both aren't impatient :pass:

Do we have a list of who all is test growing so I can tag them in/follow along with their journals?
I'm playing along @Suki813. A I'll be :pop:

The eagles have landed :bow: :jointman::bow::woohoo1::vibes: I'm just waiting for some plants to finish to have the space(since start day is Dec the latest if I remember correctly)View attachment 1384923
The sticker looks like my pumpkin I carved… didn’t know I was reppin Jean-O’s genetics when I made it lol
5F2CEC64-F602-4C18-B109-0FD719FA02BD.jpeg
DF57248D-CF06-490B-AF6C-224896DA6F2A.jpeg

Tomorrow, tomorrow! They'll be here, tomorrow! Its only a day awayyyyy!

I may be a little excited lol. @Jean-O am I ok to stagger start? If my 3BOG doesn't perk up I'm gonna probably toss her and swap out for one strain and then start the other when I have a space open up. Planning on big pot/small pot with each to see what I can do that way, and have both of the same strain going at once.
yeah stagger start is all good.

I started mine in this sub forum, and added the link to my signature lol. Do we have a list of who all is test growing so I can tag them in/follow along with their journals?
Everyone can post a weekly ish update in this thread if they could also I ran my last test thread like that and it worked out pretty good. But yeah the other testers are @AutoBobje,@nizmoKush ,@The Bedroom Gardener UK ,@greeninNY ,@Only1Sky. I will also be doing a test run with these strains and posting in this thread as well.

Back