Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

The beans were delivered today. :woohoo: What large, healthy looking seeds !! My plan is to run 2 of each in AutoPots using the nutrient regime of Prescription Blend. I did a test on Rx.Blend back in early 2020 and really like it; it's a simple formula to follow, nice and clean, and it doesn't clog my AutoPot lines like most other products do. Not sure on the soil/medium yet - TBD. Lighting will be the new Medic Grow Fold-8 LED. I am currently on my first test of this light, which is very fine. I gave it the job of finishing 6 photoperiods after switching them to the 12x12 light schedule. We're now 30 days into the flower development, so I expect the tent and light to free up by the end of November. Since I'll be starting the Jean O's seeds in a multi-step germination and seedling development environment, I figure I can get them started a week to 10 days. :biggrin:.

The beans were delivered today. :woohoo: What large, healthy looking seeds !! My plan is to run 2 of each in AutoPots using the nutrient regime of Prescription Blend. I did a test on Rx.Blend back in early 2020 and really like it; it's a simple formula to follow, nice and clean, and it doesn't clog my AutoPot lines like most other products do. Not sure on the soil/medium yet - TBD. Lighting will be the new Medic Grow Fold-8 LED. I am currently on my first test of this light, which is very fine. I gave it the job of finishing 6 photoperiods after switching them to the 12x12 light schedule. We're now 30 days into the flower development, so I expect the tent and light to free up by the end of November. Since I'll be starting the Jean O's seeds in a multi-step germination and seedling development environment, I figure I can get them started a week to 10 days. :biggrin:.
Seeds definitely looked healthy as hell, probably the biggest ive ever seen lol. I've got so much anxiety currently waiting for them to pop, since I've had a really bad run with one of the brands of seeds I've got here recently.

Seeds arrived-Super thankful to all that make this possible!

will grow 2x of each in 3 gallon pots with organic soil/perlite/spm/worm casting mix.

DIY tent, ~28x28x50 with a viparspectra p1000 light. Will feed msu 13 and flower fuel.
will top and LST with printed clips.

room is 70-75 RH 55-65%

seeds are in paper towels now sitting on my computer for some heat.

We have liftoff! WMD #1 is (mostly) above ground!
20211109_165033.jpg

Where's My Dog 1 gallon grow day 4 days old in the pic I have another one that just popped the surface on a 7 gallon pot today.
20211108_200725.jpg

What The Fuck x 2- 2gallon pot grow day 4 days old in the pic.
20211108_200721.jpg

Things are on cruise control for the first 30 days now water only every other day. Everyone is happy!

Just started germinating the third seed of each. Had tap roots earlier in the week and growth seemed to have stalled in the seedling cups. I’ve replicated the same process and used the same soil mix that has been successful previously and in parallel to these grows. Fingers crossed as I wait and watch!

Just started germinating the third seed of each. Had tap roots earlier in the week and growth seemed to have stalled in the seedling cups. I’ve replicated the same process and used the same soil mix that has been successful previously and in parallel to these grows. Fingers crossed as I wait and watch!
Are all 4 germinated seeds dead? Or is it just that growth has slowed? This is unfortunate either way.

Are all 4 germinated seeds dead? Or is it just that growth has slowed? This is unfortunate either way.

2 of 6, one of each, has broken the surface. Germination and initial growth is noticeably slow if not stopped for some seeds. I’m tempted to germinate a diff seed to verify my process.

2 of 6, one of each, has broken the surface. Germination and initial growth is noticeably slow if not stopped for some seeds. I’m tempted to germinate a diff seed to verify my process.
Do you have any pictures or possibly more information on the germination process like grow room parameters and so on possibly to identify the issue a bit more.

Back