Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

My apologies on the long shipment. Ive been keeping an eye on both packages also patiently waiting for them to make it to their destinations...

Unless you secretly own USPS mate, then no apology is necessary. Just excited for a crack at something new. :woody:

Where's My Dog F1 Day 20 from seed and 5 days into pre flower 1 gallon pot grow. The temps have been steady at 80 degrees lights on and 72 degrees lights out and a constant RH of 50%. I got the lights up to about 85% power and probably in another week will crank it up to 100%. I have been treating a few of the girls in the cab with the CS solution for a reversal to further a few of the lines.
20211120_163331.jpg

What The Fuck F1 in the 2 gallon pot looking very vigorous. Day 21 from seed and 6 days into pre flower she is starting to pick up some good growth. The Funky looking branch at the bottom is the one getting treated with the CS spray it does a number on the vegetative growth.
20211120_163326.jpg

Where's My Dog F1 7 gallon pot grow Day 14 from seed.
20211120_163311.jpg

Still only watering every other day in the small pots and every few days in the bigger pots but expect them to start to uptake more here in the next week or so as the stretch kicks into high gear.

Will be ordering some grassroots living soil pots and 3x3 tent to replace my old worn out 32x33 tent. I’ll starting around mid December.. might start one in a regular 5 gallon fabric pot thinking about it. :goodluck: :vibes: :headbang: :smoking: :jointman:

Quick Thanksgiving update. The cab is looking great and all of the girls are happy and thriving. What the Fuck is the most aggressive grower in this round so far.
20211123_183609_HDR.jpg
20211123_183622_HDR.jpg

Back Left is a Stookies ( Strawberry Kush x Forgotten Cookies)
Back Center is What The Fuck ( VooDoo x What's My Name)
Back Right is Straw Dog ( Strawberry Kush x Blue Dog)
Front Left is Where's My Dog ( Straw Dog x What's My Name)
Front center is Strawberry Kush from my buddy @Dank Nuggets this is my last bean of them so I am glad she is doing good this bean was close to 2 years old when I dropped her for this run and I plan on selfing her as it is some top shelf medicine...
Front Right is Where's My Dog also in a 1 gallon pot. The plants range between day 17-25 and all have shown female sex and started to pre flower a bit. This is when I start my 9 to 10 week flowering countdown when I see pistols. The Strawberry Kush this round was the fastest plant I have ever had show sex on day 13 from seed. I expect she will be a faster phenotype than the others I have run. I have also began to notice that the plants seem to show sex faster and finish quicker in the winter grows I do. The summer grows seem to take on average 2 weeks longer to show pre flower probably because it is harder for me to control the environment in the summer. I have also noticed a trend that the smaller pots seem to finish quicker around 1 to 2 weeks faster than the bigger pots. Its interesting to see the Strawberry Kush grown out next to its new crosses as it was a horribly slow vegging plant that takes off like a rocket in flower. When I started to work in the crosses I was taking plants that had a stronger veg to try and invigorate the SK veg and keep its amazing bud structure and potency but up the yields with her.
Stookies is another painfully slow vegging plant that I want to look into increasing it potential by crossing in something a little more robust into it to aid in growth. I have yet to grow a cookies cross that grew with any kind of vigor.
I have a few other pps testing out the What The Fuck Strain on here and IG and so far that strain is very impressive with huge stacked colas and trichome covered flowers. It seems to be an extremely aggressive plant.

Tirelessly working. Shop work, updating journals, working on future projects, filling invoices. Im looking forward to checking out some beans. Now go have some turkey!

Tirelessly working. Shop work, updating journals, working on future projects, filling invoices. Im looking forward to checking out some beans. Now go have some turkey!
Its a good thing I love to work for sure, I definitely keep busy all day every day! I got 6 kids also that fill any spare time I might have lol! Im kind of glad they all took the winter off from sports that was real crazy with football and cheer.

What The Fuck F1 Day 26 from seed and 10 days into pre flower. She is putting on about 1 inch a day in new growth and is starting to blow up!
I took the pics right after the lights came on so the girls still look a little sleepy lol...
20211127_145952.jpg

Where's My Dog F1 1 Gallon pot day 24 from seed and 9 days into pre flower is looking very nice as well. She has a darker green color and seems to be a very light feeder. I should be seeing some pollen here in the next week or so on the branch I am treating with the CS solution.
20211127_145945_HDR.jpg

Where's My Dog F1 7 Gallon pot grow is looking amazing at day 19 from seed and 5 days into pre flower. She is already starting to put on some pretty good growth.
20211127_145935.jpg

I did some light defoliation today and some more training. I also did a light feeding with some molasses, Epsom Salt, Bio Root, and liquid kelp.
Family portrait shot of the cab
20211127_150015_HDR.jpg

Back