Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

I already reached out to the first 5 who applied in a pm that get to do the testing this round thank you to everyone who showed interest and to the testers who will be helping out this time. I appreciate all of the interest and help that I am getting from the AFN community. I will try to get the beans out this weekend for everyone participating and will pm tracking #'s.

Reading fail, just saw that isn't one of the testers. I've just been admiring that plant on your IG.
Yeah I've got it drying right now probably only like 7 grams on that plant cause I grew it in a 16 oz container but smells like candy fire! I am looking forward to seeing it grow out in one of the 7 gallon pots. She finished really quick also like 64 days seed to harvest but the smaller pots always finish quicker for me by like a week or 2 over the 7 gallon pots not sure why that is though.

Yeah I've got it drying right now probably only like 7 grams on that plant cause I grew it in a 16 oz container but smells like candy fire! I am looking forward to seeing it grow out in one of the 7 gallon pots. She finished really quick also like 64 days seed to harvest but the smaller pots always finish quicker for me by like a week or 2 over the 7 gallon pots not sure why that is though.
Was that the same f2 you have on your site?

Back