Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

Oh yeah for sure but I doubt there photos tho cuz he wouldn't be putting seed to harvest but we shall see the official response. :baked: :jointman:
O yeah I guess I could have said that they are Auto Feminized my apologies I was pretty LIT when I posted this test thread lol!

Yeah, but I see a lot of breeders post those time frames but they are talking about how many days in flower.
Yeah I should have been a bit more specific. I usually run a 9 to 10 week flowering period from when I first spot preflower pistols. I usually list seed to harvest times as the entire plant cycle from when it sprouts soil till the day I cut it down. Hopefully that is clear as mud lol :jointman:

Thanks, musta missed that… apparently cannabis can cause selective blindness lol
Gotta take the good with the bad LOL Im pretty sure I put they were auto's in the description but it must have fallen off in the posting process? HAHAHA !!! I was rocking a good medication when I posted this tester thread though!

Can they be grown in Solo Cups?
I don't see why not. I like doing the micro grows also Im finishing up a 16 oz container grow with my Kush Kush F2 and it turned out great! It would be nice to see any and every grow style with these....

I'm trying to read through all this but my internet service is being glitchy so as soon as I can get through this n sort it out I will pm those of you who had interest if there are any questions feel free to ask I'm pretty easy going n apparently was pretty stoned when I posted the thread lol.

I don't see why not. I like doing the micro grows also Im finishing up a 16 oz container grow with my Kush Kush F2 and it turned out great! It would be nice to see any and every grow style with these....
Then count me in if you send to Europe :thumbsup:

No CC tag (yet!) but I'm sure you will find some great testers.

Any movement on a 1:1 cbd cross?
I have a few ideas n a couple of strains I can work with for a CBD cross now I just need to get it worked into the rotation in the breeding cab. It probably won't be this next run unless I squeeze in a solo cup grow to make a few tester beans to play around with.

I have a few ideas n a couple of strains I can work with for a CBD cross now I just need to get it worked into the rotation in the breeding cab. It probably won't be this next run unless I squeeze in a solo cup grow to make a few tester beans to play around with.
If you start working on a CBD cross, I'd be very interested in helping testing them. I need to find a good THC/CBD girl that will help my two Vet friends with nerve pain and joint damage. I think it could help one with his PTSD. Right now, both are using my canna and a CBD oil that I've been using for a while now. It would be more consistent medicating if it's in one product.

I'd be willing to send off a sample for simple testing. It doesn't look like devises like T-check will give results on both THC and CBD, only the dominate cannabinoid. Maybe I can find a lab willing to do testing pro bono for some Vets trying to find meds. Never hurts to ask! All they can do is say yes or no.
Just keep me in mind. I'd be willing to run a full tent with as many 3gal bags as can fit in a 4x4 or whatever size you think is best for that girl.

Back