Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

That "Where's My Dog" story is precious. Thanks for sharing that. :thumbsup: :d5:

I'm taking a journaling break here this fall, still have OD to deal with, so it's a pass for me.

I'll drop a picture of Voodoo here that grew outdoors this past summer. Good luck n best to all who grow the new strains out! :smoking:
voodoo 8-28.jpg

Last edited:
I should be good to go for December as I've got two girls who should definitely be done by then. In the US, and you should already have my shipping info lol.

Last edited:
I appreciate the thought of trying your gear to no end...But don't feel my skills are on par to really do justice to them...And I might not be around long enough to grow them.

@Jean-O , If there's still an opportunity, then I'd love to jump into the world of Jean-O's Genetics. Been watching a couple of your grows the past few months, and am very impressed. :bow: I'll have space & time by the end of November. USA based. :smoking:

If they are autos, I would love to try growing some of yours again. Blue dog was awesome. Definitely interested if autos! If photos then I won’t be able to til the Christmas bonus turns into a new setup…

Back