Indoor 420'z NL Grow :-)

They're looking good man! Nice work with the training for your first time with it! They gona be some big girls in a few weeks!

Day 62
ok kidz, a wee 62d update...i did get me emerg care pkg y-day...to wit, the bp duo, bp calmag, ph up/down & a ph pen...however, it so happenz that good ol' murphy decided to pay a vizit las nite, in full fuckin jackboot mode, and well, long story short, me never did get the damn pen calibrated, lol, much less the water adjusted :tongue: ya, don't even ask, lol :wall: anyway, me forgot to mention las time that me had also picked up a small air pump & stonez to pre-bubble me jugz o' water, which i did for what ended up bein 36 hrz...well, the girlz needed sumthin like yesterday, so me jus threw any hope of proper ph to the wind, and gave em 3ml of grow, 7ml of bloom & 5ml of calmag...then topped that watering with some mikrobz water me already had mixed up...that was around midnite las nite, and well, it'z almost 24 hrz later & they're still alive at least atm, lol... poor Harli still lookz like the bleached dead, but at least she ain't prayin no more, sayin "plz help me, cuz this mf sure ain't", haha :rofl: on a better note, Teresa is still holdin her color & standin up fairly straight, and may well still be the contender, albeit a majorly delayed one, lol...they've both been kinda frozen in preflower mode, with no calyxez havin shown up yet, but mebbe now, they, or at least Teresa, can get back on track & to the finish line...one o' theze dayz, lol :rolleyes2: thx for tunin in & i'll try to update again this weekend hopefully ;) we now return to reg scheduled programming... :cool1: ppp

Funny how for a time we get to forget these are weeds. I know, right? To name a thing is to destroy it. And here around page 15 I had the perfect song for ya. 420 has been watchin my journal and I'm just catchin up on his. I'm just surprised things can turn so fast, but I've never grown anything before so waitin for a diagnosis and beggin these girls to recover.

Funny how for a time we get to forget these are weeds. I know, right? To name a thing is to destroy it. And here around page 15 I had the perfect song for ya. 420 has been watchin my journal and I'm just catchin up on his. I'm just surprised things can turn so fast, but I've never grown anything before so waitin for a diagnosis and beggin these girls to recover.

hey, thx for the sentiment & for climbin aboard, choo-choo! :smoking: and ok, me give up, what'z the "perfect song"-? lol :coffee: ppp

wooooeeee 420 in the house.

hey wet, great to have ya aboard! drinkz & snackz are in Car 11 :thumbsup: ppp

ok kidz, a wee 62d update...i did get me emerg care pkg y-day...to wit, the bp duo, bp calmag, ph up/down & a ph pen...however, it so happenz that good ol' murphy decided to pay a vizit las nite, in full fuckin jackboot mode, and well, long story short, me never did get the damn pen calibrated, lol, much less the water adjusted :tongue: ya, don't even ask, lol :wall: anyway, me forgot to mention las time that me had also picked up a small air pump & stonez to pre-bubble me jugz o' water, which i did for what ended up bein 36 hrz...well, the girlz needed sumthin like yesterday, so me jus threw any hope of proper ph to the wind, and gave em 3ml of grow, 7ml of bloom & 5ml of calmag...then topped that watering with some mikrobz water me already had mixed up...that was around midnite las nite, and well, it'z almost 24 hrz later & they're still alive at least atm, lol... poor Harli still lookz like the bleached dead, but at least she ain't prayin no more, sayin "plz help me, cuz this mf sure ain't", haha :rofl: on a better note, Teresa is still holdin her color & standin up fairly straight, and may well still be the contender, albeit a majorly delayed one, lol...they've both been kinda frozen in preflower mode, with no calyxez havin shown up yet, but mebbe now, they, or at least Teresa, can get back on track & to the finish line...one o' theze dayz, lol :rolleyes2: thx for tunin in & i'll try to update again this weekend hopefully ;) we now return to reg scheduled programming... :cool1: ppp
We need pictures! Haven't seen the beasts in a bit! Hey it can be a learning experience for everyone if anything else! Rooting for you grow bro! :pass:

hey, thx for the sentiment & for climbin aboard, choo-choo! :smoking: and ok, me give up, what'z the "perfect song"-? lol :coffee: ppp

hey wet, great to have ya aboard! drinkz & snackz are in Car 11 :thumbsup: ppp

Well it was for when the girls were runnin amok...like page 15... Yep, that was it, " this just in -> Teresa is running amok! :yoinks: haha! :rofl: "

Last edited:
Well it was for when the girls were runnin amok...like page 15... Yep, that was it, " this just in -> Teresa is running amok! :yoinks: haha! :rofl: "

hmmm...well, not my or the girlz kinda muzic tbh, but again, thx for the sentiment :thumbsup: sumthin more along the linez of iron maiden "the duellistz" would fit better me thinkz :rofl: :headbang: ppp

LOL. So much for the AMOK joke. Here's the only metal I have--voted 12th heaviest metal album ever--my favorite cut. (I dunno, is War Pigs metal?)

Back