Indoor 420'z NL Grow :-)

Cool but I am guessing the pooch on the right with the smoke is the brains of the operation:frog:

Bro bro bro. I think I smell your plants from over here. I just want a peek :drool:

Day 80
Hello anybody in there :doc1:....we've been missing our updates :smoking:

ok m8, more than once now, i've caught meself jus staring at that thing for lonnng stoned momentz, and grinning from ear to ear :biggrin: ppp

and well, sorry kidz, but the cinema car is still out of order...u know, with the sign that sez, "move along folkz, nuthin to see here" :rolleyes2: i mean, as i'm sure thoze of u still aboard can tell by the ever-so-faint *clickedy-clack* u hear, the engine is hooked back up, so at least we're not totally stranded on the siding anymore...but, we're not exactly barrelin back down the track again either, are we-? :rofl:

to be perfectly honest, i dunno what the hell is goin on with theze two anymore, and have stopped tryin to figger it out...it makez me brain hurt waaaaay too much, lol :tongue: for the moment, they're both bein uzed as placeholderz more or less, whilst me reconfigger a whole diff plan of approach for another grow...i mean yes, they're both technically still alive, but only becuz the word "die" simply duzn't exist in ruderalis vocabulary, haha :rofl: the only thing i'm sure of at this point is that the next grow will not involve ffof soil :nono: as i'm convinced now that that'z the main culprit behind this whole mess

and yes, part of the "new approach" also involvez tryin to decide what strain to grow next...the only beanz me got atm is a couple more NL, and that'z it...however, i've also been biding time, waitin to see if the post is gonna bring some tester beanz from female seedz, which i'll be gettin in exchange for doin a grow journal about em...however, me still don't even know which strainz they're gonna send...it could be any one of my preferred choicez, or all, which were 1) auto NL (of course, hehe), 2) auto kush, or 3) auto ww x bb...i'm waitin to see what i get, becuz i'd rather the next grow (or "attempt", rather, lol) be either the kush or ww x bb, then another NL ;)

now, to clear the air, some of u may remember that my orig plan was to do a staggered grow with 3 plantz, and thus, be able to do the perp harvest thing...well, that'z still the plan, and yes, one of the three will alwayz be a NL, so this thread will continue on, until either an asteroid strike, or alien invazion, but yes, may end up havin a momentary lapse or two along the way, in keeping with whatever staggering is happenin at the time ;) in the meantime, if i do get the tester beanz from fs, well, i'll obviously be havin to fire up a journal in their section as well, with the whole moral of the story being that yes, i'm still conducting this train & the journey is by no meanz over :nono: i'm jus havin to step back & regroup is all, and i do hope with earnest that u'll all stay aboard & ride it out with me, altho i'd fully understand if u'd wanna get off at the next station...either way, i do thank all of u for stickin it out thus far with me, and apologize for any delayz :bow: :thanks:

and, before me forget, me also wanna give a shout out to a few peepz that have given me repz recently, since the last downtime, but that i, in me stonedness, have yet to acknowledge... @Trav*newgrower* @HonestGR @actionjackson512003 @gewshin @RubberDuckie @sewerdweller and @Machamillion :toke: :thanks:

that'z it for this episode & u ain't rid o' me yet! :muahaha: ppp

Last edited:
U deserve the rep bro your a great person and always there when I need help or anyone else does and your grow journals are full of info thanks for everything gro bro

awww, gee, ty bro :pighug: ppp

I'm not getting off this train for nothing unless we run outa jazz cabbage :yoinks:but you better get more snacks soon for cart 11 or Gary's goin in the pot:gary:....:rofl:
On a serious note it's good to see an update mate :thumbsup:...don't let a couple of setbacks worry you, it happens to all of us as u'll probably see in my journal in coming days....:rofl:....it's all a learning experience and not every grow will be perfect as long as we learn something from each grow and try to make the next better than the last while having a bit of fun is all that really matters :headbang:
ok m8, more than once now, i've caught meself jus staring at that thing for lonnng stoned momentz, and grinning from ear to ear :biggrin: ppp

and well, sorry kidz, but the cinema car is still out of order...u know, with the sign that sez, "move along folkz, nuthin to see here" :rolleyes2: i mean, as i'm sure thoze of u still aboard can tell by the ever-so-faint *clickedy-clack* u hear, the engine is hooked back up, so at least we're not totally stranded on the siding anymore...but, we're not exactly barrelin back down the track again either, are we-? :rofl:

to be perfectly honest, i dunno what the hell is goin on with theze two anymore, and have stopped tryin to figger it out...it makez me brain hurt waaaaay too much, lol :tongue: for the moment, they're both bein uzed as placeholderz more or less, whilst me reconfigger a whole diff plan of approach for another grow...i mean yes, they're both technically still alive, but only becuz the word "die" simply duzn't exist in ruderalis vocabulary, haha :rofl: the only thing i'm sure of at this point is that the next grow will not involve ffof soil :nono: as i'm convinced now that that'z the main culprit behind this whole mess

and yes, part of the "new approach" also involvez tryin to decide what strain to grow next...the only beanz me got atm is a couple more NL, and that'z it...however, i've also been biding time, waitin to see if the post is gonna bring some tester beanz from female seedz, which i'll be gettin in exchange for doin a grow journal about em...however, me still don't even know which strainz they're gonna send...it could be any one of my preferred choicez, or all, which were 1) auto NL (of course, hehe), 2) auto kush, or 3) auto ww x bb...i'm waitin to see what i get, becuz i'd rather the next grow (or "attempt", rather, lol) be either the kush or ww x bb, then another NL ;)

now, to clear the air, some of u may remember that my orig plan was to do a staggered grow with 3 plantz, and thus, be able to do the perp harvest thing...well, that'z still the plan, and yes, one of the three will alwayz be a NL, so this thread will continue on, until either an asteroid strike, or alien invazion, but yes, may end up havin a momentary lapse or two along the way, in keeping with whatever staggering is happenin at the time ;) in the meantime, if i do get the tester beanz from fs, well, i'll obviously be havin to fire up a journal in their section as well, with the whole moral of the story being that yes, i'm still conducting this train & the journey is by no meanz over :nono: i'm jus havin to step back & regroup is all, and i do hope with earnest that u'll all stay aboard & ride it out with me, altho i'd fully understand if u'd wanna get off at the next station...either way, i do thank all of u for stickin it out thus far with me, and apologize for any delayz :bow: :thanks:

and, before me forget, me also wanna give a shout out to a few peepz that have given me repz recently, since the last downtime, but that i, in me stonedness, have yet to acknowledge... @Trav*newgrower* @HonestGR @actionjackson512003 @gewshin @RubberDuckie @sewerdweller and @Machamillion :toke: :thanks:

that'z it for this episode & u ain't rid o' me yet! :muahaha: ppp

Back