Indoor 420'z NL Grow :-)

um, psst, this is a train, not a bus...*choo-choooo!*...and yup, plenty o' room, so climb on aboard! :smoking: drinkz & snackz are in Car 11 ;) and by gawd, ur gettin a :slap: for bein the first & only person to ever actually compliment my writing style, haha! :rofl: :bow: take that everybody! :cooldance: ppp

p.s. subbing into a thread is ez -> once u post in any thread, the system watchez that thread for u from that point on & u'll automatically receive notif'z any time any post is made in it by anybody ;)

Thank you soooooo much for slapping me with my first rep!! Keep up the amazing energy :vibe::woohoo1::thanks:

~Keep on Smiling~

"The Stall" beginz - Day 58
ok kidz, me know it'z sunday evenin cinema time, and me apologize in advance for any inconvenience :toke: , but the projection room seemz to have an "out of order" sign hung up, and well...me could lie & say it'z cuz they're changin the reelz (psst, that'z not it :nono: )...or, me could be honest, and say that any picz shown at this point would be...a complete embarrassment...yup, that'z it :rofl: ...or, me could tell the real truth, which is to say that ur'z truly has, well, basically made a complete & utter fuckery of everything :king: yes, ty ty...don't send money, jus seedz plz :biggrin:

long story short, due to a basic, all-around nutrient defic in general, thingz have taken a complete noze dive since me last entry on the girlz, and they're both fadin fast, especially Harli...poor girl is almost bald now, lol...so far, throughout the ordeal, Teresa has been, and still is being the stronger of the two, and may yet be saved...Harli, me not so sure... Teresa has been gettin the spotz (the measlez i call it, lol), but has somehow managed to keep her green color & is still standin up fairly straight...Harli on the other hand is droopy as hell & lookz like she'z been through a bleach factory as well, and trust me, it'z not a good look for her, lol...i've been waitin til i see 5-6 measlez on a leaf, then off it comez...again, not so much with Teresa, but yup, Harli is damn near bald, lol...the funnee thing is they've both been continuing to actually grow throughout the ordeal, lol...gotta luv them ruderalis genez, eh-? haha...and yes, i've thought about pullin Harli & startin a nice new fresh bean in her space, but me jus hangin on for now til help arrivez & hopin for the best

me do got an emerg care pkg on the way, but it won't be here til wed...in the meantime, me gonna give em a small watering tomorrow probly with dist water + epsom salt to tide em over til the calvary arrivez, and again, hope hope hope that not all will be lost :thumbsup:

as alwayz, :thanks: for riding along, and me do apologize for any inconvenience while this old steam engine o' mine getz put in for a bit o' maintenance...Car 11 has been fully restocked with drinkz & snackz :cheers: :pop: and if u don't mind a slight unplanned layover, i'm sure we'll be gettin back under way soon ;) ty & ppp

ok kidz, me know it'z sunday evenin cinema time, and me apologize in advance for any inconvenience :toke: , but the projection room seemz to have an "out of order" sign hung up, and well...me could lie & say it'z cuz they're changin the reelz (psst, that'z not it :nono: )...or, me could be honest, and say that any picz shown at this point would be...a complete embarrassment...yup, that'z it :rofl: ...or, me could tell the real truth, which is to say that ur'z truly has, well, basically made a complete & utter fuckery of everything :king: yes, ty ty...don't send money, jus seedz plz :biggrin:

long story short, due to a basic, all-around nutrient defic in general, thingz have taken a complete noze dive since me last entry on the girlz, and they're both fadin fast, especially Harli...poor girl is almost bald now, lol...so far, throughout the ordeal, Teresa has been, and still is being the stronger of the two, and may yet be saved...Harli, me not so sure... Teresa has been gettin the spotz (the measlez i call it, lol), but has somehow managed to keep her green color & is still standin up fairly straight...Harli on the other hand is droopy as hell & lookz like she'z been through a bleach factory as well, and trust me, it'z not a good look for her, lol...i've been waitin til i see 5-6 measlez on a leaf, then off it comez...again, not so much with Teresa, but yup, Harli is damn near bald, lol...the funnee thing is they've both been continuing to actually grow throughout the ordeal, lol...gotta luv them ruderalis genez, eh-? haha...and yes, i've thought about pullin Harli & startin a nice new fresh bean in her space, but me jus hangin on for now til help arrivez & hopin for the best

me do got an emerg care pkg on the way, but it won't be here til wed...in the meantime, me gonna give em a small watering tomorrow probly with dist water + epsom salt to tide em over til the calvary arrivez, and again, hope hope hope that not all will be lost :thumbsup:

as alwayz, :thanks: for riding along, and me do apologize for any inconvenience while this old steam engine o' mine getz put in for a bit o' maintenance...Car 11 has been fully restocked with drinkz & snackz :cheers: :pop: and if u don't mind a slight unplanned layover, i'm sure we'll be gettin back under way soon ;) ty & ppp
Now I'm curious... What's the care package haha

Now I'm curious... What's the care package haha

:rofl: yup, me was jus waitin to see how long it would be til somebody asked that, haha :haha: it'z jus sum nutez, calmag, ph up/down, ph pen...u know, the uzual suspectz :cool1: ppp

1633c6.jpg

:rofl: yup, me was jus waitin to see how long it would be til somebody asked that, haha :haha: it'z jus sum nutez, calmag, ph up/down, ph pen...u know, the uzual suspectz :cool1: ppp

View attachment 1092541
Lols I have really not even used my ph pen this grow. One time but then said screw it and I'll let the plants tell me what they need. What nute line did you order? I have been having tremendous success using megacrop, plus it's dirt cheap.

Lols I have really not even used my ph pen this grow. One time but then said screw it and I'll let the plants tell me what they need. What nute line did you order? I have been having tremendous success using megacrop, plus it's dirt cheap.

me went with the blue planet bluemax duo...they've got both a duo & trio, but needless to say, the duo was cheaper, and besidez, me figger it all goez in the same water anyway, and less chance fer a stubborn newb like me to screw up with 2 rather than 3 :rofl: ppp

Great journal brother, really entertaining and generally nice energy in what you write. Looking forward to the flower stage... Let's go!

:thanks: :smiley1: ppp

Back