Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Hi...I put half directly in soil(fox farm ocean Forrest) and the other half I soaked in water for ten hours. This was on may 19th

I'm not to sure on the fox farm never used it but from what iv heard its full of nutes ( could be wrong ) so your beans maybe could not handle it at such a young age. And if I'm germinating I always go with the paper towel and DVD case or lunch box trick has working for me for years. Not a fan of just poping it in soil and hope she shows her face. Did the seed split when you had it in water for ten hours ???

Hi...I put half directly in soil(fox farm ocean Forrest) and the other half I soaked in water for ten hours. This was on may 19th

Wait a few more days, you should be good. I have had them take two weeks before, it is one of the hardest parts for me honestly Also how deep did you plant them? And have you kept the soil moist?

IMG_0783.JPG

man Bear alien Pig - Day 25

Currently - 12" tall, 23.5" wide

Sheesh.. Thats a tough act to follow.. Lol.. Glad its an [HASHTAG]#Autocob[/HASHTAG] brethren though! @Rhubarb Pi .. Thats the best looking [HASHTAG]#Pheno[/HASHTAG] I've seen so far. Mine has been growing in a separate tent under 300w of led.. But I just did some major reorganization and removed a few plants that werent cutting it, so now she's in the [HASHTAG]#Autocob[/HASHTAG] tent for the rest of her days. Let the stretch begin!! Posing for her 21st birthday!
20170525_104809.jpg
20170525_105012.jpg
20170525_105023.jpg

Sheesh.. Thats a tough act to follow.. Lol.. Glad its an [HASHTAG]#Autocob[/HASHTAG] brethren though! @Rhubarb Pi .. Thats the best looking [HASHTAG]#Pheno[/HASHTAG] I've seen so far. Mine has been growing in a separate tent under 300w of led.. But I just did some major reorganization and removed a few plants that werent cutting it, so now she's in the [HASHTAG]#Autocob[/HASHTAG] tent for the rest of her days. Let the stretch begin!! Posing for her 21st birthday!View attachment 754342 View attachment 754343View attachment 754345

@Prophetiko thank you so so much for the good compliments & vibes! Frankly you boss hard my friend, on a personal level I daily try to evolve my skillset so my father gets the most benefit at harvest , so it's a family/ love project - but of course we're [HASHTAG]#AutoCOB[/HASHTAG] brethren :biggrin:
:smoking:
:bump::bump::bump::bump:

Back