Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

@derek420colorado
got a suggestion for a spigot for the 10 gallon trash can. preferably something i can attach a hose to lol. and possibly get asap locally. my new hybrid hempy equipment will all be here by this thursday so i just need to get a solid spigot and im rollin

When you say spigot what are you talkin about lol, what piece of your setup is in question

Hi...what are points and how can I earn them

Don't worry my guy you are good, but in the rules I meant posts had to be at 50. You are at 37 but I think you will be an active participant so you are in, no worries. Just don't go halfway through and drop out and ghost on us lol

Ive topped, mainlined, supercropped, fimmed, just about every auto I've grown. Just topped my MBAP 2 days ago. You just have to know your strain and plants health. There are several threads in the indoor growing forum that are just about topping ect. Dont be affraid to try it! Its the only way to know if it works for you!

And I conversely have never done any type of high stress training, different strokes lol. There are different philosophies to growin the tree of life, I personally subscribe to the "as little stress as possible" school of thought. Because autos do have a set life period any undo stress will result in recovery period, be it minimal in the case of autos when growin lots of plants that minimal recovery time times fifty makes a difference lol. But again this is a discussion for a different thread. This has been discussed ad nauseam and I think the general consensus round the forums is that as you stated try it out and see if it works for you : )

Something at the bottom to drain bucket. If ever needed. Like to change res easier

Oh snap, ok so just a drain valve? If so then you will need a bulkhead fitting I use 3/4 inch then a ball valve(or whatever type of valve you would like lol) and a little threaded pvc nipple

Take your trashcan and cut a hole for the bulkhead fitting, screw the bulhead fitting into the hole with the gasket side facing inward. Take the threaded nipple and screw it into the bulkhead fitting. Then screw the ball valve onto the nipple. Bingo bango bongo you have a drain. Now you want to make sure you use thread tape on all of the places that you screw together so there are no leaks.

Don't worry my guy you are good, but in the rules I meant posts had to be at 50. You are at 37 but I think you will be an active participant so you are in, no worries. Just don't go halfway through and drop out and ghost on us lol
Ohhhhh no....I'm not dropping out. I've learned Sooooo much from people on here it's mind blowing. I'm a AFN fan for life. Its like as if everyone here is family.

And I conversely have never done any type of high stress training, different strokes lol. There are different philosophies to growin the tree of life, I personally subscribe to the "as little stress as possible" school of thought. Because autos do have a set life period any undo stress will result in recovery period, be it minimal in the case of autos when growin lots of plants that minimal recovery time times fifty makes a difference lol. But again this is a discussion for a different thread. This has been discussed ad nauseam and I think the general consensus round the forums is that as you stated try it out and see if it works for you : )
Thank you

When you say spigot what are you talkin about lol, what piece of your setup is in question

Something at the bottom to drain bucket. If ever needed. Like to change res easier

And I conversely have never done any type of high stress training, different strokes lol. There are different philosophies to growin the tree of life, I personally subscribe to the "as little stress as possible" school of thought. Because autos do have a set life period any undo stress will result in recovery period, be it minimal in the case of autos when growin lots of plants that minimal recovery time times fifty makes a difference lol. But again this is a discussion for a different thread. This has been discussed ad nauseam and I think the general consensus round the forums is that as you stated try it out and see if it works for

I'm in a 5 Gallon Smart Pot - at 22 days MBAP is now taller than ALL of the ladies (oldest being 32 days) - internodal spacing is quite big for this strain. So it seems from deduction my pheno will fall more in the Ripleys side of the yield pool - still a bit to go so who knows!!

Last edited:
Back