Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Ok folks here we go, since it seems that everyone wants to do a grow off comp of some sort I have noticed that virtually everyone has gotten MBAP(which is what everyone wanted for the most part, because we already have the auto livers kinda with the sour livers) and dropped them first lol. Kind of like the double grapes from the last illuminauto drop. There was a comp for those, so it only seems natural that the MBAP is the next one up.

Here are the rules:

Strain: MBAP
Medium: your choice
Participants: Must have 50 posts, be older than 6 months on AFN or have more than 1000 rep points, there will be no limit to the amount of participants as long as you meet all the requirements.
latest start date: 05-20-17(two weeks from today for those that haven't gotten there seeds)
End Date:7-31-17(if your plant is not done by then there will be a 5 day grace period if all participants agree your plant will finish in time)
Judging Day:8-10-17
Judging: Poll style
Prize: Bragging Rights and a possible special edition badge by @Rebel!

This will for the most part be a friendly grow off battle. A lot of us have already gotten our beans(sorry @archie gemmill lol but I bet the MBAP's will be there in a few hours) and dropped them. So as soon as anyone wants start posting pictures and lets get this thing kicked off! @Roasty McToasty you are up!

If anyone has any questions comments or concerns please shove em up..... I kid I kid. Just tag or PM me. Also if there is anything that needs to be added or omitted just comment and we will all take it in to consideration.

My MBAP will be done in DWC, that is if I don't kill it lol. IF that is the case(because I am still tryin to dial in my bucket with it being outside and all) I have a back up and a backup to my backup lol. I have one that I dropped in soil and still one left in the fridge.

For those that don't know my setup you can see it here at the Dream Farm Report other than that I cant wait to see everyones little alien piglets lmao
Hi...what are points and how can I earn them

Ive topped, mainlined, supercropped, fimmed, just about every auto I've grown. Just topped my MBAP 2 days ago. You just have to know your strain and plants health. There are several threads in the indoor growing forum that are just about topping ect. Dont be affraid to try it! Its the only way to know if it works for you!

Ive topped, mainlined, supercropped, fimmed, just about every auto I've grown. Just topped my MBAP 2 days ago. You just have to know your strain and plants health. There are several threads in the indoor growing forum that are just about topping ect. Dont be affraid to try it! Its the only way to know if it works for you!
Thank you....I appreciate it.

Is it possible to clone autos
It is possible, however not very practicle. Autos have a set life period, they begin to flower after a given period of time no matter the light schedule and thusly perish after a given amount of time. If you clone a auto at 4 weeks old and that auto has a total life expectancy of 10 weeks then that cutting will progress from that point on as if it is 4 weeks old and only soldier on for another 6 weeks and from what I've read that cutting won't produce much as it needs to resetablish a root system and all sorts.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It is possible, however not very practicle. Autos have a set life period, they begin to flower after a given period of time no matter the light schedule and thusly perish after a given amount of time. If you clone a auto at 4 weeks old and that auto has a total life expectancy of 10 weeks then that cutting will progress from that point on as if it is 4 weeks old and only soldier on for another 6 weeks and from what I've read that cutting won't produce much as it needs to resetablish a root system and all sorts.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ok... thank you. But what you said does make sense, because I've been reading up about the plant it self, and recovery time comes up time and time again , so I figure if autos have a limited life, recovery time will just slow the real growth down, keeping the auto from reaching its full potential

Back