Mephisto Genetics 3BOG - Grow Dots/Recharge/Tap Water

I suggest quarter gallon waterings when the pot is lighter. Then bump it up to half gallon when shes drinking more and faster. That will allow your roots to fill the pot. Roots grow in search of water. When you water a small plant water the outside around the ring. Some water will get in the center but its a good watering practice on young plants. Too much water will slow everything down til the pot starts drying and giving the plant roots oxygen. When they are more established its ok to water more cuz they drink fast are are ready to do so cuz they have the roots to make the fruits (but in our case buds)

Bottom watering may also help you out if yoi can find something to fit the pot inside of that is clean and you can pour water into. The plant will wick up the water. Check in 45 mins after watering and if water still in bottom get that water out with a shop vac or take plant out and pour it out as you dont want stagnant water which can cause overwatering or bacteria growing in the stagnant water. The plant will only wick up what it needs. But top feeding will work also if you do it right. :pass:

Always lift pots before watering. If heavy dont water. Water before it dries completely but you dont want a heavy pot. 3 gallon pots were different watering than 5 or 7 gal for sure. Had to water less often the bigger the pot. She will drink a half gal daily when shes bigger
Yeah on top of the new medium I'm getting used to the smaller pot so there's a bit of a learning curve. This stuff holds a lot more water than FFOF so I just have to be conscious of how much I'm watering, I think I'm just doing a bit too much. Think Im starting to get ahold of it though! I'll add some perlite next time to see if that helps me out.

Bottom watering may also help you out if yoi can find something to fit the pot inside of that is clean and you can pour water into. The plant will wick up the water. Check in 45 mins after watering and if water still in bottom get that water out with a shop vac or take plant out and pour it out as you dont want stagnant water which can cause overwatering or bacteria growing in the stagnant water. The plant will only wick up what it needs. But top feeding will work also if you do it right. :pass:
That's an idea, been considering some autopots so that might be in my near future to try out

Day 12:

Little 3BOG isn't happy today. I don't think it was liking the low RH so I added in my humidifier. Seemed to perk up a bit more after that. Had to water a bit more today as I didn't water enough yesterday. Still getting over the low RH and overwatering but I think we are on the right track now without much of a delay. Still just getting water!
PXL_20220624_033630240.MP.jpg

Day 19:

I have been very pleasantly surprised by this grow so far. Other than me figuring out watering it has gone off without a hitch. If it stays like this through to harvest then I will likely switch over to this exclusively to be honest.
Onto the main event... the plant is doing very well. Starting to drink a tad more, only having to water a little bit every other day right now. Began to do some leaf tucking to get those lower nodes out more. Approaching 3 weeks old here in a few days. Thanks for stopping by, have a good weekend everyone!
PXL_20220701_030906906.jpg

you going to train or top her? I let mine just go. Cut the branches off the first node. Thats it and cut some fans off in late flower. And she stinks sooo good. Looking forward to see what someone elses turns out like.

Day 19:

I have been very pleasantly surprised by this grow so far. Other than me figuring out watering it has gone off without a hitch. If it stays like this through to harvest then I will likely switch over to this exclusively to be honest.
Onto the main event... the plant is doing very well. Starting to drink a tad more, only having to water a little bit every other day right now. Began to do some leaf tucking to get those lower nodes out more. Approaching 3 weeks old here in a few days. Thanks for stopping by, have a good weekend everyone!View attachment 1480094
Dude nice growth in 4 days bro. Impressive

you going to train or top her? I let mine just go. Cut the branches off the first node. Thats it and cut some fans off in late flower. And she stinks sooo good. Looking forward to see what someone elses turns out like.
With her already in a smaller pot and being a shorter strain I'm just going to leave it alone as well. Doing some leaf tucking but that'll be it. And yeahhh that good to hear. I have a soft spot for some true OG stink so I always try to look out for some real OG.
Dude nice growth in 4 days bro. Impressive
Thanks man! I was actually looking at it myself and was a bit surprised. She's already been showing sex for 4-5 days which I was not expecting. Guess it'll be a quicker one!

Back