Mephisto Genetics 3BOG - Grow Dots/Recharge/Tap Water

@DankDoctor420 @Shugrows I went ahead and added 10g more and did the "scrape in" method they mention in the video. I just kinda scraped them into the surface about an inch down.View attachment 1469306
I didnt weigh mine I did 4 tsb thats what my bag said for a medium dose. Well it said 2 tsb pre gallon. Im going to add some tonight when I pop my seed in the soil.

Having a slow start. One germed in the jiffy pellet and stopped immediately, think it was just too wet. The second one germed and was doing great but ended upsidedown. I tried to reposition it but I believe that may have killed it. :shrug: Sooo on to number 3, fingers crossed. I'll throw in an update when I have more action.

We have life! Counting today as day 1 :woohoo: Went ahead and transplanted it into final pot and watered it with some recharge since it was a tad dry.
PXL_20220611_194851312.jpg

Day 4:

The little 3BOG is doing well so far, seems to be keeping pace with the gorilla punch that popped a day before it. I guess now it's just pH'd water till it's finished
PXL_20220615_022234877.jpg

Day 6:

3BOG is moving right along. Watered today, should move it back into the small tent again here within the next day or so.
PXL_20220617_214509613.jpg

Day 9:

Still getting used to watering with the smaller pot and new medium. Been over doing it a bit. Will likely mix in a little bit of perlite nextime to see if it's easier. A bit droopy but overall doing well though! It's further along than another I planted a day before. Nothing but grow dots, water and recharge!
PXL_20220621_044711284.jpg

Always lift pots before watering. If heavy dont water. Water before it dries completely but you dont want a heavy pot. 3 gallon pots were different watering than 5 or 7 gal for sure. Had to water less often the bigger the pot. She will drink a half gal daily when shes bigger

Looking good otherwise. Just a lil droopy from too much water.:cheers:

Back