I know... But I could also rotate my phone ;) when I take the pics, but the cola could not fit 16-9
:muahaha:

I will remember :naughtystep:
Strange things happens. I go and take a pic. You will see the pic appears correct in the editor, but not here. Moment...

@XxxAuto The first photo was turned around until back in correct orientation. The othet was not. I don't know what happens, but it solved my problem.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That's a sad story.
10 years ago, most cannabis was sold in the freetown Christiania, where hippi culture still exist. It is illegal, but Police tolerated 5 g for personal use. Then the Left Wing parties came to power (@Mossy this is history, not politics, right? :mrgreen: ) and decided to normalize the area...the inhabitants had to conform to standard rules for construction and fulfill the requirements for how houses should be. Then the Police was orded to demolish Pusher Street where business went on as at a regulare market. The Police are now hunting the sales man and the customers. They wait for you outside for visitation.

Result: The hash market moved out on the streets. There are Gang wars now. Wars have been fought for territory and wars are fought with heavy weapond.
Cheers for low down doc.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back