Looking great x the buds on the lime are fattening up nice the extreme is going to go about another 3 week atleast but will be well worth the wait

Looking great x the buds on the lime are fattening up nice the extreme is going to go about another 3 week atleast but will be well worth the wait
Like I promised.. They will be "we'll done". :cheers:

These are excellent mini..
1e67ef74b37d33813a0e37c5ff7e1370.jpg

Just loop them over the bars in the roof of the tent and put the hook below the bud. Some of them have a brake so you can set their length.. £1 each here, they should have them in your grow shop. [emoji111]️

Plants look sweet btw mate, got a touch of the Vlads but they're nearly done now eh? My problem started way earlier than yours so it's affected the bud growth.. Your buds are FAT already so any problems at this stage won't really be too bad..

Sweet growing dood! [emoji1360][emoji1360]
Got them @Vlad The Inhaler from my local shop, same price.. Thanks buddy

Haha! Yeah I know the walk the dog trick.. Can't do it tho.. Round the world is the best I can manage!

Daquiri looks like she could use a bit of fresh water IMO.. Maybe two days.. She looks a little over fed.. Then back on the nutes.

Xtreme... WOW! She's loving it!

Do you give them a break from feeding? They're both very dark green.

It looks like there's a few weeks left in both of them mate. [emoji1360]

You wanna swap? [emoji38]

Haha! Yeah I know the walk the dog trick.. Can't do it tho.. Round the world is the best I can manage!

Daquiri looks like she could use a bit of fresh water IMO.. Maybe two days.. She looks a little over fed.. Then back on the nutes.

Xtreme... WOW! She's loving it!

Do you give them a break from feeding? They're both very dark green.

It looks like there's a few weeks left in both of them mate. [emoji1360]

You wanna swap? [emoji38]
No, I have never given them a nutrients break.. Do you say I should do this ? Dunno I'll tryouts this tomorrow clean water.. Two days as your advice

@Vlad The Inhaler is they to dark green, and how did you see the over feed ??

It's only the Daquiri mate, she looks a bit frazzled.. The X looks like she's taking it all nicely.

These are in soil aren't they? I forget.. If they are in soil and they go dark green, I just give water for a day or two.

Look at the difference in colour between the Xtreme and the Daquiri. The Xtreme looks perfect in the pic.. A couple of days (maybe just one?) of water might help the Daquiri.

Gotta sleep now bud.. [emoji111]️

Back