You should use Snapseed app and rotate the pics, eventhough they appear in correct position. If you do it, your poste pics aways come out in the correct orientation.
I know... But I could also rotate my phone ;) when I take the pics, but the cola could not fit 16-9
:muahaha:

I will remember :naughtystep:

Interesting Doc. [emoji848]

My daughter said there were rules on entry.. No photography and no running, cos if people run the dealers get spooked.

They had fun tho.. Said it was a very peaceful place!

(Maybe just on the surface)
You can take pics all other places exempt form Pusher Strees, to protect the shoppers and shopkeepers. In the good old days, the pushers had their products on display and were unmasked. I used to sit down, have a free joint and negotiate delivery of 100g in the park outside Christiania. Now, if you see the dealer, he is masked. No way they transport it out of Christiania for you. As I said, 5 g was accepted but 100 g meant jail, also in that time. Most shops now operate from a closed box. The seller sees the customer via a mirror. Everyhing the cusomer sees is a glowed hand receiving money and hands you a bag of good hash or uncured weed.

TESTING TESTING !!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Full rotated pics
image.jpeg

Nope.. No rotate success
This site only accept iPhone 16-9 pictures taken, same as I rotate the picture

Last edited:
It is, when no police entrance ;)
It is still peaceful if you go there, smoke som joint. Just don't take it home. Or you absolutely have to takemit home, at least hope the Police left the dog at home, and carry the stach in your underpants.

Back