Thanks Vlad

I go tomorrow to my shop and look, because Amazon dealer won't ship to DK
Again a shipment problem :(

No worries dude.. Hey! My daughter got back from Copenhagen today, she loved it mate! She went to Christiania -following in her mother's footsteps and got baked on space cakes and spliffs! [emoji23][emoji23]

That's my girl! [emoji6]

No worries dude.. Hey! My daughter got back from Copenhagen today, she loved it mate! She went to Christiania -following in her mother's footsteps and got baked on space cakes and spliffs! [emoji23][emoji23]

That's my girl! [emoji6]
Ha ha... Of course she going to Christania who else ifs she's your daughter ;)

That's my girl! [emoji6]
Gonna have to up production.

Thought they shut that place down years back over hard drugs.

Is it still the full blown comune or a tourist attraction now?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

It sounds like a tourist thing to me U, she said it was full of market stalls selling weed but all the traders were wearing balaclavas!

They are getting the hard drugs out, and still a little commune, and a tourist attraction as it has always been.
But I live far away from this, I think @Dr. Babnik could tell lots more of this ;) i hear he live just around the corner of Christania

Here you go...

Daiquiri Lime
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Auto Xtreme
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back