They are getting the hard drugs out, and still a little commune, and a tourist attraction as it has always been.
But I live far away from this, I think @Dr. Babnik could tell lots more of this ;) i hear he live just around the corner of Christania
That's a sad story.
10 years ago, most cannabis was sold in the freetown Christiania, where hippi culture still exist. It is illegal, but Police tolerated 5 g for personal use. Then the Left Wing parties came to power (@Mossy this is history, not politics, right? :mrgreen: ) and decided to normalize the area...the inhabitants had to conform to standard rules for construction and fulfill the requirements for how houses should be. Then the Police was orded to demolish Pusher Street where business went on as at a regulare market. The Police are now hunting the sales man and the customers. They wait for you outside for visitation.

Result: The hash market moved out on the streets. There are Gang wars now. Wars have been fought for territory and wars are fought with heavy weapond.

That's a sad story.
10 years ago, most cannabis was sold in the freetown Christiania, where hippi culture still exist. It is illegal, but Police tolerated 5 g for personal use. Then the Left Wing parties came to power (@Mossy this is history, not politics, right? :mrgreen: ) and decided to normalize the area...the inhabitants had to conform to standard rules for construction and fulfill the requirements for how houses should be. Then the Police was orded to demolish Pusher Street where business went on as at a regulare market. The Police are now hunting the sales man and the customers. They wait for you outside for visitation.

Result: The hash market moved out on the streets. There are Gang wars now. Wars have been fought for territory and wars are fought with heavy weapond.

Interesting Doc. [emoji848]

My daughter said there were rules on entry.. No photography and no running, cos if people run the dealers get spooked.

They had fun tho.. Said it was a very peaceful place!

(Maybe just on the surface)

Back