Lighting 2Stoned2Cares 200w diy cob grow+DP auto night queen

Rocket ship growth man! Fantastic skills brother [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious guys this thing is insane i will have to lst this girl to keep her shorter.since yesterday she has grown an inch so how much will she stretch when the proper stretch starts

yesterday
02.jpg

Today
03.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Well with all the shock of the white cheese growth i have forgot to update my night queen so here she is

Day 48 and filling in nicely,should get some nice fat buds on this girl

nq42.jpg

020.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Yes bro sativa growth but supposed to be indica dominant i am going to have serious space issues later on if this carries on

and she is only meant to get to about 60cm, that why I chose to pop her...I think your lady will be the biggest by far, I'm about to check mine and don't think I will see as much growth...If mine looks like its going the way yours is this could get real get fun as I run out room...again.

and she is only meant to get to about 60cm, that why I chose to pop her...I think your lady will be the biggest by far, I'm about to check mine and don't think I will see as much growth...If mine looks like its going the way yours is this could get real get fun as I run out room...again.

Just had a horrible thought.maybe its a male because they stretch and grow a lot faster than fems.i have seen this happen with autos before so we will just wait and see in about a week

Back