Grow Mediums 2Stoned2Care does DP BROOKLYN SUNRISE+Auto-pot

So is the auto pot system similar to flood and drain?
I would say they are similar autopots never dry out so not really a wet and dry cycle the bottom of the pot is always wet the roots just wick up the feed then when the lvl gets low enough it fills back up again so you could say flood and drain

So yesterday i thought i would put 0.5ml per ltr density calmag straight into the rez thinking the water pump would mix it properly,but looked in today and there was a beige substance in the rez and attached to the water pump inlet i can only assume this is from not mixing the calmag in properly,so i have cleaned out the rez and mixed my nutes properly this time :bummer:

and of course i had to take a pic of my girl :photog:
DSC_0392.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Thanks alot bro i dont think i will be using anything else than my autopot from now on it just does its thing perfectly watering draining watering ect ect.its amazing how much she drinks already with not even a hint of overwatering.i have my airdome on full blast aswell which is 324lt per hour.i was told between 100 and 200 ltr per hour was enough but as i always hear from the hydro guys MORE AIR so thought i would just put it full blast and no problems so far.i am even going to get a bigger airpump for my next grow[emoji1]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Monster maker in progress bro

Back